• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News LIAISON MEETING

Lord Football

Blues on Tour
Our next meeting, after a couple of postponments is Tuesday 19th March

We already want to talk about Sunderland tickets and the state of the loos. If you have anything else you want to raise, please post here and we'll take it from here.

Looks a fair few tickets for Sunderland already gone (to cardholders).....hoping there's s few
decent seats available on Monday for us general sale folk....

Could you ask the club to make a stand and provide alternative entertainment to the Bluebelles? I do not believe that kind of spectacle is any better than the girls that parade around boxing rings holding up the round numbers. Jeeez! I must be getting old! But hey, this is 2019. Move on.

Could you ask the club to make a stand and provide alternative entertainment to the Bluebelles? I do not believe that kind of spectacle is any better than the girls that parade around boxing rings holding up the round numbers. Jeeez! I must be getting old! But hey, this is 2019. Move on.

Spot on. Dancing girls in very little is very tawdry in 2019.

Hopefully club have sense to only sell to those with a booking history (maybe with a minimum of 3 games) to ensure Sunderland fans are not buying tickets for other fixtures also to create a booking history

Could you kindly ask the club why we cannot purchase tickets for any homes games during the current season.
I often will get home tickets for my son and frequently ask for some in advance which they are not able to sell to me.
Seems crazy as this means several trips to the ticket office

Whilst I agree it’s doesnt make an event any more exciting, for balance purposes, I think it’s worth mentioning that a lot of the girls who do the boxing, (especially the smaller hall shows) are in fact glamour models & strippers, who would normally work for clubs local to the specific venue.

Not only do they earn a decent wage for it, but they see it as a decent gig.

In the recent past, fights in Vegas have utilised the services of “ring-girls”, from various establishments around the City, including Spearmint Rhino & Sapphire.

Not that I know a lot about jack-the-rippers, or their various places of work in Las Vegas :Happy:

1) - Why are away fans being let out at same time as home fans, then being led straight into each others paths. ie; Luton, Barnsley and Pompey who all caused trouble along Vic Ave and in town.

2) - As above. Blues Bulletins that we were promised.

3) - Stadium. What is going on. We were originally told this should have gone to planning by Christmas. Can you ask them what year this would be.

4) - The leaking roofs around the stadium, the safety of the roofs and any potential risk with debris falling on fans. Does the roof not have asbestos in it ??

5) - When is the club going to match over clubs by cheap tickets (£5) for some games, assisted coach travel to away games, FREE HOT DOGS and hot drinks. Give something back to the fans.

I'm done :Thumbs up:

I'm with Hypo especially on point 4... West Stand Block U....I get a free (I suppose I should be grateful).....soaking as rainfall cascades down the drainpipe attached the the stanchion / support and overflows all over the surrounding seats....not impressed ..:Angry:

And also on Hypo's Point 1 ; Logical surely to keep away fans back for say 10 mins after the final whistle...it was done to us at Brizzle rovers a few years ago

Stopped any potential flare ups ...and people "get it"

And also on Hypo's Point 1 ; Logical surely to keep away fans back for say 10 mins after the final whistle...it was done to us at Brizzle rovers a few years ago

Stopped any potential flare ups ...and people "get it"

Excellent plan. Gives our lads a chance to get into position.

You can never underestimate the art of surprise

Instead of the Bluebelles we need another competition. Remember the one where you could win a car? That soon stopped after two people won!

The hit the crossbar one too, where you could win tickets etc. Those sorts of competition I always found entertaining to watch.

Instead of the Bluebelles we need another competition. Remember the one where you could win a car? That soon stopped after two people won!

The hit the crossbar one too, where you could win tickets etc. Those sorts of competition I always found entertaining to watch.

Sammy the Shrimp and the Rossi Bear competing in a gladiators style half-time competition versus the ball boys.

Have any of the directors ever had the pleasure of watching the game from the west stand , especially if it’s raining and they want to buy food and they are thirsty and want to buy a beer and then understandidly they want to use the bathroom. Whilst in the toilets they may want to wash wipe their bum, wag their hands with soap and hot water and then dry them. (Obviously they would like to dry their feet from the puddles in the loos and the puddles outside the stand if it’s raining, but beggars can’t be choosers).

Ps. Can they move the ruddy pillar in front of me as well that spoils my view of the south stand goal. I wouldn’t complain as my view of the north bank goal is great, unfortunately we don’t tend to see a lot of goals there

They should try the above, We then wouldn’t have to explain the same issues year after year

Yes I know, we can’t waste the money when we are moving and it’s the charm of “our” home?

1) - Why are away fans being let out at same time as home fans, then being led straight into each others paths. ie; Luton, Barnsley and Pompey who all caused trouble along Vic Ave and in town.

Really can't agree with keeping away fans locked in the ground. Last time that happened was in the 1980's.
As we rarely have police in the ground anymore I can't see our stewards holding back 2,000+ away fans. It could lead to crushing as people try to push forward to get out. Could actually create more trouble than it prevents.

Back