• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I was at the Canvey v Hullbridge game. He scored two and was a class apart. His cameo at Hullbridge was always going to be short as it's about two divisions lower than he should be at.

Would prefer Kevin Nash

Certainly has the height for it and I could see him commanding the backline fairly well.

Would also be handy going into the last 5 minutes, throwing him up top and launching balls up to him.

The only bit that would worry me, is his penchant for powerbombing people. Refs would be all over him, sadly.

That, and this Football Club have probably had enough of Kliqs

Certainly has the height for it and I could see him commanding the backline fairly well.

Would also be handy going into the last 5 minutes, throwing him up top and launching balls up to him.

The only bit that would worry me, is his penchant for powerbombing people. Refs would be all over him, sadly.

That, and this Football Club have probably had enough of Kliqs
Dodgy knees as well.

Back