• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Liam Ridgewell

Nobody knows if he's gone already, my suspicion is he has. CP said the confirmation of Ridgewell's departure, doesn't necessarily mean the actual date that he left

Well done Liam on being our worst ever signing :Worthy:and we signed Michael Ricketts so it was a high bar:ROFL:

Not trained with us, since November. That’s crazy. I knew he hadn’t trained recently, but had no idea it had been over 2 months.

The worst signing we’ve ever made, by a country mile.

Wonder what sort of salary he was on. Surely can't have been a fortune at his age.

Wonder what sort of salary he was on. Surely can't have been a fortune at his age.

Whatever he was on, we must have withheld it if he wasn’t even training? That must be breach of contract, therefore giving us some rights to not have to pay him?

Whatever he was on, we must have withheld it if he wasn’t even training? That must be breach of contract, therefore giving us some rights to not have to pay him?

Unless, of course, he stopped training because he was not getting paid.

Got to be the most I’ll conceived photo ever that. Whatever was he thinking...

I know! I'd be too concerned about getting a paper cut from them notes to do something like that, will stick to my ultra soft toilet paper.

Back