• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lift up your top Ladies, and show us your Bra. Said the stewards.

THE SEVENTIES NORTH BANK

Life President⭐⭐
So Grimsby were playing at Stevenage in August. Some Stevenage stewards were asking the Grimsby Ladies and young Ladies to lift up or open their tops to show if pyrotechnics were hidden in their Bra's. This all sounds a bit perverted by the stewards as I'm sure they wouldn't have been instructed to do that from higher up. Not only has the EFL taken ages to investigate, they have basically done a whitewash. No further action is the verdict announced today.
Incredible, especially under the current climate of women being taken advantage of. The Grimsby supporters are rightfully going mad, and could be taking this further.

So Grimsby were playing at Stevenage in August. Some Stevenage stewards were asking the Grimsby Ladies and young Ladies to lift up or open their tops to show if pyrotechnics were hidden in their Bra's. This all sounds a bit perverted by the stewards as I'm sure they wouldn't have been instructed to do that from higher up. Not only has the EFL taken ages to investigate, they have basically done a whitewash. No further action is the verdict announced today.
Incredible, especially under the current climate of women being taken advantage of. The Grimsby supporters are rightfully going mad, and could be taking this further.

Those Grimsby lasses need support.:winking:

Absolutely disgraceful. Any male steward attempting to search my bra at a match will be getting grief from my old man, if not a swift kick to the goolies from myself!

You know the stewards were pervy because it's normally teenage lads that let off the pyro's, and also, they didn't ask all the male supporters to drop their trousers to show if they had them hidden in their under pants.

When the story broke they never said it was female stewards, but it's still not on as it was done in front of male stewards, policemen and mostly male fans. The other thing is, why put a female steward in the men's toilet? Surely that's a no brainer to put a male steward in there.

When the story broke they never said it was female stewards, but it's still not on as it was done in front of male stewards, policemen and mostly male fans. The other thing is, why put a female steward in the men's toilet? Surely that's a no brainer to put a male steward in there.

Oh, I don't know. I would rather get a sympathatic smile than a disappointed one.

That is shocking if true but I am guessing if these females don't do it they won't let me them in! So there is no choice really. How come everywhere else, airports, GP surgeries, there are strict guidelines and protocols in place for this but a steward who has minimal training and no safeguarding certificate can do this? It really does beggar belief

Back