• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lightning Bolt, One Night and and Desert Island

Aberdeen Shrimper

The Man who sold the world
May have been done if various ways but have not seen it. Its Always good for a Thread.

Question is....If you had to, who would you want

1. To spend 1 day and Evening with and Why?

2. To send a Lightning Bolt on to and why?

3. Have as your soul companion on a Desert Island for a year and Why?

(They have to be alive)

Mine would be....

David Bowie (Biggest Hero)

President Mugabe (Comparing himself to Hitler)

Bear Grylls of Ray Mears (Obvious reasons)

Mine Would be:

Valentino Rossi - He is one of my heros and seems a funny bloke.

Alistair Darling - But I would pin him down and shave the ***** eyebrows off first. I just don't like him.

Lee Evans - You would never be shy of laughs.

I'd give Lee Evans 10 minutes before I stoved his head in with a coconut and ate him.

1) Stephen Fry.
2) Tony Blair/George W.
3) Zena. :p

1 Kylie .because she normally has to leave after one night with her limping out looking like John Wayne.

2.Kilroy Silk.....because Senga promised me certain things if I did.:)

3. See answer to question 1.

1 Kylie .because she normally has to leave after one night with her limping out looking like John Wayne.

2.Kilroy Silk.....because Senga promised me certain things if I did.:)

3. See answer to question 1.

I believe that mate....I know how much she hates him!!

1) Stephen Fry is witty, funny, wonderfully intellegent and I could speak to him for hours!

2) Iraq. Is there any more to add?

3) I love her more than anything on the planet!

May have been done if various ways but have not seen it. Its Always good for a Thread.

(They have to be alive)

1. Boris Johnson because he is a very smart and funny guy. Not as silly as he likes to think you think he is.

2. Tough choice but for the time being number one spot would probably go to Gordon Brown for being a Scottish arsehole who has plunged the country into recession and blamed everyone else for it.

3. Wendy James from Transvision Vamp for being one filthy bitch.

The lads from the Happy Mondays, you know that would be a session!

Vanessa Feltz, the smoldering mass of cooked pork could help feed a poverty-stricken country for a year

Mrs Pubey isn't a great camper, so I would have to go for Jessica Alba, due to her survival skills of course!

1. Either Aleister Crowley or Stephen Fry , just for the mind blowing converstations

2. Donald Rusfeild (and Dick Cheney teh lighting would arc)

3. My beloved , shes very practical and of course many other reasons ;)

Hey there Chaps,

1) Zsa Zsa Gabor. She's old, infirm, filthy rich and wears a lot of jewellery. Could be quite a tidy little score, that..

2) Steven Hawking. I'd put him on a race track and zap him, just to see how fast he could do a lap. Nothing personal, I'm sure he's a smashing fellow.

3) That Keeley Hazell bird, 'Cos she's got big jugs.

Kind Regards

Last edited:
tough choices...

1. Well I'm not allowed Kerouac as he's dead, so who would I like to hang out with?
Stephen Fry or Dave Gorman (sorry MK) for great conversations but I'd have to
say my old penfriend Lora who i lost contact with, I'd like to know she's ok and
what she's up to.

2. Annoying celebrities are just that, and not worth it. There are too many genuinely
evil / corrupt / selfish / greedy people in this world to just choose one. So....
No-one. (Brendan Fraser, consider yourself lucky that i'm in a forgiving mood).

3. Mrs Jonny O (californiashrimpergirl) as she is the only person I could put with for
a year and not want to kill after a week.

Back