• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I think its an utter disgrace!!! It ruins my whole weekend and im thinking of giving up football because of it

........:winking:

Always makes me laugh when you read some of the shrimperzones finest getting really upset of the most irrelevant things.

I thought I heard the Blue Voice singing 'Light up if you hate :COL U::COL U: ' when it first started a few games ago. If that was the case, why didn't everyone light up?

I thought I heard the Blue Voice singing 'Light up if you hate :COL U::COL U: ' when it first started a few games ago. If that was the case, why didn't everyone light up?

Because we sometimes can't make out the words?!

For me, I don't hate Col Ewe, I am apathetic towards them and view them the same as I do Chelmsford City or Braintree Town; not so much as a rival club like the Gills or Borien,t but lately a small artificial irritant/amusment. So if you get the chant to be "light up if you think Col Ewe are a bit sad" then I might join in.

Last Saturday, I had three "youngsters" sitting just in front of me to my right, they had their lights on flickering, which was bouncing off the stand support and really affecting my vision. My point still is that it is a distraction and if it can do that to me, then it can do that to the players. Yesterday there were some being shone from South Lower near the front right by the players. I just think it's wrong, aside from being totally pointless.

You wouldn't want to miss any of the goals.

defo getting my moby out v Millwall and lighting up in prtotest at OBL pointless moaning, Next thing we know she'll be asking TBV to keep the noise down cos I got a migraine.

defo getting my moby out v Millwall and lighting up in prtotest at OBL pointless moaning, Next thing we know she'll be asking TBV to keep the noise down cos I got a migraine.

I don't think Moby smokes....didn't realise the baldy advert jingle writing hipster was a Shrimper though.....:unsure:

How is it "pointless"? There is a point and it's been made and agreed with by others.

How is it "pointless"? There is a point and it's been made and agreed with by others.

Only really by davewebsbrain . The majority thought it was ok and most thought you were moaning over very little.
You have the right to do that but expect some criticism and don't be so precious.

Back