• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

rlb999

We want 4 stands!
A couple of gripes here. Since 'likes' have come in, which are quick and easy, do fatso points get used any more? I'm sure the mods must have some figures on this. I actually preferred it when it was just fatso points - it meant if you liked or disliked something you had to comment on why - praise or criticism wasn't given out as cheaply!

Another thing - I tried to like a post the other day and was told by the system that I couldn't do it - I needed to 'like' a few other people instead. I didn't know who I was liking, and I didn't know I'd liked them before - I just liked what was being said. It seems that I can't actually like what I want - big brother is controlling what I like and what I don't.

Understand fully that much work is done behind the scenes on the zone to uphold standards and I'm fully behind that. It's that grey area again of maintaining standards vs regulating what people think / say.

Fatso points arent used as much as before, but I prefer the like comment.

Id rather a quick like if I agree with what someone says than having to give them rep points everytime.

Fatso points are now reserved for much more impressive things.

Works well in my opinion.

I'm 95% sure the Fatso Point function was designed solely to get OBL all riled up.

I'm 95% sure the Fatso Point function was designed solely to get OBL all riled up.

See I like that humourous post, but it certainly doesn't warrant your reputation increasing :smile:

OBL might not be wishing for an unlike button.

I don't really understand the points, not even sure what they're called!! Some say Fatso and some say Fasto and i wouldn't have a clue how to give them. But i do like the like button, nice and easy.

I don't really understand the points, not even sure what they're called!! Some say Fatso and some say Fasto and i wouldn't have a clue how to give them. But i do like the like button, nice and easy.

LDN Fatso was a poster on here (sadly no longer with us) but he bought a shirt from the club and when it arrived they spelt it Fasto. Hence both get used :smile:

Basically Fatso (RIP) went into the club shop to get a Fatso shirt. But they spelt it "Fasto" and the name stuck.

Since the introduction of the like function I have always though that we should have a 'dislike' button. Surely the general rationale for a dislike button is the same as for a 'like' button

Also with Fasto points it gives green rep(likes) or red rep(dislikes), Steve (Ldnfatso) wasn't interested in green rep he only wanted red rep, and would deliberately post controversial comments just to get red rep. His unofficial title was "Red Rep King".

Sadly missed by us all.

It's not real world,it's an Internet football forum

Give me green pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease:smile:

Help please. Where is the like function when viewing on the mobile version of the site from an iPhone 6????

There isn't one on the mobile version. Both likes and Fatso points can only be given when viewing the board in the standard browser view.

Only 95% sure? You disappoint me!

I prefer the "like" function, I do occasionally use rep but nowhere near as much as I use "like" - as can be seen in the stats!

Back