• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

lillyanna

gemini

so having completed my round the world voyage and washed up in punta delgardo, i need some help with something that has been on mind since the worthington cup tie, the last game i watched.

can anyone tell me who that big blubbery man who descends the steps from the westside tv gantry, is!! he looks like he has no friends,

does anyone know his name

[b said:
Quote[/b] (gemini @ Oct. 28 2005,10:48)]so having completed my round the world voyage and washed up in punta delgardo, i need some help with something that has been on mind since the worthington cup tie, the last game i watched.

can anyone tell me who that big blubbery man who descends the steps from the westside tv gantry, is!! he looks like he has no friends,

That was Rick Youreap who used to organise the sound.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Bloke In The Pram Shop @ Oct. 28 2005,12:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (gemini @ Oct. 28 2005,10:48)]so having completed my round the world voyage and washed up in punta delgardo, i need some help with something that has been on mind since the worthington cup tie, the last game i watched.

Possibly i think he may be refferring to Mcscriven?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Oct. 29 2005,16:48)]
[b said:
[b said:

I think you've missed the point. Keep reading that name until you find out what's unusual

[b said:

scriv dont post on here anymore so there's no point slagging him off.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Oct. 29 2005,17:32)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

I think you've missed the point.  Keep reading that name until you find out what's unusual
glare.gif
well done my friend.. i was merely suggesting he thought mcscriven maybe?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Oct. 29 2005,22:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Oct. 29 2005,17:32)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

I think you've missed the point. Keep reading that name until you find out what's unusual
glare.gif
well done my friend.. i was merely suggesting he thought mcscriven maybe?
Thanks. Why not just quote the original post?

Seems that this chap's just a big wind up anyway and I'm guessing he knows full well it's Dave.

Back