• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sean 2

Director
Right,i'm posting this on here so everyone sees it though i kinda expect the mods to move it to the away travel forum at some point.

One of my customers runs Chelmsford Limos and has kindly offered to me a fantastic reduced rate of limo travel to the away leg at Doncaster for us Shrimpers.
He currently has available 2x 14 seater Lincoln Towncar and 1x16 seater Ford Excursion stretch vehicles for that Friday.The price is £50 per head or if we manage to fill two vehicles then the price will drop to £45 each.
Now that has to be a good deal!!

Myself,well i'll be getting up for work at 4am that day so won't fancy driving to Donny and back again so late so i think this is an excellent opportunity to take the heat off and travel in luxury.

There will probably be a couple of drop-off points but don't expect the driver to run everyone back to thier doorstep 'cos it ain't gonna happen!

Bring your own drinks and DVD's or CD'S to pass the time (glasses & ice are provided).Look up WWW.CHELMSFORDLIMOS.CO.UK for a snoop yourself.

Lastly,i'm not looking for a "drink" off my mate for this,just wanna fill up these cars with Shrimpers so pm me and i guess you can see me in the Spread this Friday with the money or maybe i can arrange someone like Cricko to take the payment although i haven't spoke to him yet.

Cmon guys and girls,i want this to happen and remember,first come,first served.

what time they leaving and where from?

We haven't decided yet but looking for 2.45pm i should imagine.5hrs should be enough in my book!
Will be picking up as centrally as possible for the people in the cars,so if one car is predominantly Southend then it will go to Roots Hall for example.
If we get a load of Rayleigh/Wickford people then maybe a train station would be easier to pick-up/drop off.
Will try to accomodate but like i say,each car will only go to a couple of points.

Do you want to see my doctors certificate?

Just stop mincing and show us the colour of yer money!

COME ON YOU SHRIMPERS,you'll pay more than 50quid for fuel on a return journey to Donny,this is a great opportunity and not to be missed,it's gonna be a party:support:

Last chance kiddies.

No need to get sweaty on those coaches,now you can bling bling it up all the way to smelly Donny.Some people have said wouldn't it be better to do this to Wembley,but it's on a Sunday for pete's sake we'll be going by train.

Nah,after a tough day at work (for some) what better way of taking the strain after rushing round all day to make it in time?

Pm me if you like,i'll be seeing my contact by Tuesday.

Back