• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
As per a tweet from reporter James Harrod.

He said he wouldn't play again this season - injury no-one's fault, just "one of those things".

The way he went down and knowing it was an ankle injury it was always likely he was gonna be out for a fair while. Shame and feel for him. Will be a miss at a vital time of the season.

Big blow, with Mohsni going also thats two of our three top scorers. Someone needs to step up to the plate both scoring and creating goals.

Gutted to be without him for the run in, particularly with BBBC not around either. If Bil has played his last game for the Club then we need someone else to lead the line, IMO.

Big blow, with Mohsni going also thats two of our three top scorers. Someone needs to step up to the plate both scoring and creating goals.

Could'nt agree more, if we are to have any chance of pushing for the automatics we need an experienced striker in on loan fast, someone who knows how to find the back of the net.
IMO have not seen anything yet from our current signings to suggest we have that someone who can step up to the plate.

Following Liam's injury and Bilel off to Crawley - a promotion rival - I can only assume/hope that the Manager is in the process of getting a plan B organised?

I cant claim to be one of Dicko's greatest fans, even though I cant question his decent strike rate - still, upset for him. Looked bad when he went down, and I got that sinking feeling when he was stretchered off. Looked even worse when I saw the highlights, so not surprised he has broken his ankle. Not a good end to his season. Hope the op goes well and he recovers quickly.

I wonder if Bilel feels up to playing for us again anyway considering he knows the Club is prepared to flog him.

Back