• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Little Britain extra thate added!

palexander

Life President
Weds 2nd Nov 2005 - just got my ticks, making 31 left! Very few seats together too...

GET PHONING!!!

"I dont wanna go"

Got 6 tickets for the 2nd Nov show as well
My mate was desperate that he started phoning Edinburgh for tickets - bit of a long way to go !!!

all sold out.. i was told on friday that they wernt on sale till this tuesday

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ Nov. 29 2004,16:10)]No, Sat at 1030am...
The tickets went on sale at 10 o'clock Saturday. I got to the Cliffs Pavillion at 9-30 and there were about 10 people in front of me. By the time I'd got my tickets, about 10-15, the queue was snaking right round the theatre.

Sorry McNasty - not gloating
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Nov. 29 2004,16:18)]
[b said:
The tickets went on sale at 10 o'clock Saturday. I got to the Cliffs Pavillion at 9-30 and there were about 10 people in front of me. By the time I'd got my tickets, about 10-15, the queue was snaking right round the theatre.

sad.gif
Mrs Ron Manager has offered me Bitty so I don't care.

i was told its was preference customers or something like that until tuesday.. fking nazis..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ Nov. 29 2004,16:22)]
[b said:
[b said:

sad.gif
That's alright then.

Oh, and did you find the tickets after squeezing through our letter box this morning?

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Nov. 29 2004,16:58)]Hmm. Time for some ticket stealing going on ...

biggrin.gif

Kev

*** and yes, im only joking ... ***
laugh.gif
I've already told McNasty that if my house is burgled and the tickets are gone he is No. 1 suspect!!!!

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Nov. 29 2004,16:39)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

sad.gif
That's alright then.

Oh, and did you find the tickets after squeezing through our letter box this morning?

tounge.gif
I tried your rear entrance but it was tightly shut

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ Nov. 30 2004,09:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Nov. 29 2004,16:39)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

sad.gif
That's alright then.

tounge.gif
I tried your rear entrance but it was tightly shut
Oo-er missus.

You've gone all 'Carry On Up The Shrimperzone' there Ken.

wink.gif

So Kev if we work together and get the tickets. mcnasty will be the suspect. Dont tell anyone of this cunning plan. Also if you do the job the dressed in your work clothes then the neighbours would not even get suspicious, just make sure you do it around 1pm as that is when the post seems to be delivered nowadays.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Nov. 30 2004,09:53)]So Kev if we work together and get the tickets. mcnasty will be the suspect. Dont tell anyone of this cunning plan. Also if you do the job the dressed in your work clothes then the neighbours would not even get suspicious, just make sure you do it around 1pm as that is when the post seems to be delivered nowadays.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Nov. 30 2004,10:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Nov. 30 2004,09:53)]So Kev if we work together and get the tickets. mcnasty will be the suspect. Dont tell anyone of this cunning plan. Also if you do the job the dressed in your work clothes then the neighbours would not even get suspicious, just make sure you do it around 1pm as that is when the post seems to be delivered nowadays.
biggrin.gif
That reminds me. I aint got my uniform yet. Need to order it, but the longer without it the better ...

biggrin.gif

Well those lucky scamps who live down West Road (Adam) and Ness Road got their mail this morning as i was home by Half 10, and that was due to half an hour breaky and a half hour meeting about 'diversity training' and arguing about X-mas hours! I love Tuesday's. Im sure the Shrimpers will ruin it later. Who's match reporting tonight, Andee?! Want me to do it?

Kev

cool.gif

Back