• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Little things you do to annoy your better half

Pubey

My son has a toothbrush with a suction cup on the bottom so you can stick it standing up on the side/cupboard. However I like to stick it on the wall, door or the mirror just to annoy her.

I also like to throw things at her (not in a nasty way) and shout 'catch it!'.

To get her own back, she likes to attack the margarine like she's mining for gold a leaves massive trenches in it. She also parks the car quite wonky on purpose so I have to go out and straighten it up.

Also when she's on the phone to someone I answer the questions she asks.

I'm a bit of a prick, really.

I like to go on a football forum and make as many threads i can about me,that really winds her up,i also like to sing mingepig.com to the moonpig tune at her because she is a mingepig.

My son has a toothbrush with a suction cup on the bottom so you can stick it standing up on the side/cupboard. However I like to stick it on the wall, door or the mirror just to annoy her.

I also like to throw things at her (not in a nasty way) and shout 'catch it!'.

To get her own back, she likes to attack the margarine like she's mining for gold a leaves massive trenches in it. She also parks the car quite wonky on purpose so I have to go out and straighten it up.

You need a check up from the neck up Pubes.

I semi-regularly hide and scare my girlfriend. There's a gap between our bed and the far wall, just enough space for me to crouch behind and jump out from. I hid under the bed once in a hotel room and grabbed her foot when she came out from the shower... the resulting scream was so loud the woman in the room next door knocked to check she was alright.

I also regularly leave mugs and cups down by the side of the sofa, instead of religiously washing everything up the moment I've finished consuming what was in them like she does.

Regularly leave bags of balls/cones/bibs etc in the hall way.

I'm not juvenile enough to do anything to annoy my missus (ahem), but she has one for me; I'm quite partial to a bit of '70s roots reggae, and whenever I put any on, whoever it is, she asks me if it's UB40 whilst doing a kind of reggae mumdance. She must have done it 500 times, it's never funny.

I have conversations with the TV. I answer questions that have been asked by a character and then argue when the answer isn't what I gave. I usually do this whilst she's watching Eastenders because Eastenders deserves to be ridiculed.

I'm now not allowed in the same room as her when she's watching it!

Put a harmless house spider in the hands of my willing accomplace (4yr old MK Jnr) and get her to show mummy what she's found in the bathroom. :smile:

I amazed you've all not heard the screams on the Essex Riviera.

One Christmas I am going to get her a tarantula and on that day I will be served divorce papers.

Oh and swear a lot. Apparantly I ****ing do it a ******* lot, and it's ****ing disgusting. **** me, that's what you get for working in a blue collar ****ing industry for most of your ****ing life.

*disclaimer: Not in front of the young 'un, or elderly relatives.

Put a harmless house spider in the hands of my willing accomplace (4yr old MK Jnr) and get her to show mummy what she's found in the bathroom. :smile:

I amazed you've all not heard the screams on the Essex Riviera.

One Christmas I am going to get her a tarantula and on that day I will be served divorce papers.

Oh and swear a lot. Apparantly I ****ing do it a ******* lot, and it's ****ing disgusting. **** me, that's what you get for working in a blue collar ****ing industry for most of your ****ing life.

*disclaimer: Not in front of the young 'un, or elderly relatives.

yep that's my Mrs' gripe as well the amount of swearing its bollocks I behave in front of the Nippers and our grandparents surely that's enough?

Back