• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How much would you pay (Adult wise)

• £10 per ticket

Votes: 70 40.9%
  • £15 per Ticket

Votes: 65 38.0%
  • £20 per ticket

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Bart

Votes: 9 5.3%

• Total voters

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Was talking on the phone earlier to Steve Kavanagh Club are looking at potential large screen beam back of the game but this is subject to us selling out at morecambe

I think it would be helpful if those of you below could register your interest to give the club some indication on popularity of this

Awesome, thanks for the update TB

As for registering, I reckon 6 of us would go.

Assuming we are registering by "posting" rather than just "liking", then count me in and a few non-SZ people I know probably, as well.

Would be great to get a couple of thousand of us down there and fill the East Bank.

It's subject to us selling out our allocation, which seems highly likely.

I would love to go to Morecambe, but I unfortunately have commitments early in the morning, and also in the evening, meaning unless I hire a private jet I can't go.

Would definitely go along to a big screen at the Hall, and also know of at least 2 others that would come with me.

I will be there .. work that evening makes it impossible for me to make it to and from the game but the big screen Roots Hall option would be perfect

Would be up for it, along with at least 2 others, but the club need to have a clear message...

Last edited:
... Yep, in their reply they also missed out the bit that says "Good idea, we'll ask the FL for a special dispensation as it's an important match"

Me plus plenty....

But yes the club have just tweeted myself as above, so they need to get their story straight.

Back