• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hi there,

I am a football trivia geek and Southend fan that has started a Live mutiplayer football quiz site recently where you can PLAY FOR THE BLUES against other fans 24/7.

We also run 2 Live Tournaments a week (thursday and sunday @ 8pm) where fans battle it out for the individual and team honours. You are all in the same room together with a real-time scoreboard. The tournaments are 50 questions.....and some have gone to the last question!

Would be good to get more BLUES fans playing and get them up the rankings.........as I am outnumbered!

Feel free to have a try.

www.ultimatefootballquiz.com

Cheers

ps. My sunday team is playing againsy Shrimperzone on sunday........3 point banker for SZ on current form!

Actually I forgot weren't Shrimperzone on Eggheads or was I imagining that?

The top 3 players scores from each team count for the tournaments. So far we have had 6 tournament and West Ham and Dag & Redbridge have won them all.

The top 3 players scores from each team count for the tournaments. So far we have had 6 tournament and West Ham and Dag & Redbridge have won them all.

Yeah that fat cabbie on there ate them all I think.

Yeah luckily none of them are anywhere near the football side

:Scared2:

8pm tonight if anyone wants to play again. Top 3 players from each team score so be good to have at least 3 Blues players......espesh as West Ham and Dag & Red are the usual winners!

Cheers, thanks for playing. Thought at one point we were going to have a Southend winner for the 1st time! 3rd out of 81 players aint too shabby for a first attempt!

Should find the results here

Game at 8pm in 10mins if any Shrimpers want to play. As I said to Blair Sturrock.....you don't wanna miss this ;-)

Cheers

Another LIVE Tourny at 8pm if anyone wants IN. Few Shimperzoners have been playing. Not yet had a Southend winner though.

Hmm, I was going great guns when the game froze after 11 questions. Tried to log back in but every new question that came up, it wouldn't allow me to answer. I'll try again Sunday.

Apologies uncle leo.....u were going great guns. It kicked a lot of players out at the same time for some reason. I;ve tried speaking to my techie guy but have yet to decipher any words that are not swear words. First time that has happened in about 20 tournaments.

Back