• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Live games on TV (Saturday 3pm)

TV or not TV

• Total voters
Should be £20 per game or a season ticket for say £300.

If they start showing all games at 3pm on a Saturday it really will do long term damage to the like of us. The old school fan still likes the match day experience but if you give the current youth any excuse to satay at home they will grab it with both hands.

If they start showing all games at 3pm on a Saturday it really will do long term damage to the like of us. The old school fan still likes the match day experience but if you give the current youth any excuse to satay at home they will grab it with both hands.

I love Chinese food.

All 3pm games are shown, including all of the EFL. It's just that access is only for those with a bit know-how.

All 3pm games are shown, including all of the EFL. It's just that access is only for those with a bit know-how.

Yes I know thats possible....I wouldn't be able to watch live cricket from South Africa if a didn't.

My point is if it becomes mainstream then it will lower crowds because it already has.

Last edited:
Yes I know thats possible....I would be able to watch live cricket from South Africa if a didn't.

My point is if it becomes mainstream then it will lower crowds because it already has.

Well I only watch if I can't attend.

I have watched a good few games from work or away games at home.

Been quite good to get the boys round for a few beers for games we wouldn't have gone to anyway.

But for the casual supporter it may be different.

Can't saying my iFollow subscription (costing 170 euros) has stoped me watching any SUFC match this season or following live fooball in Spain where I'm an Espanyol season card holder (and have been to every La Liga home game this season apart from the first back in August when we were still on holiday.

I know of services in the UK where you can watch every iFollow 3PM Saturday, midweeks the lot. £80 a year. For every iFollow game. Not just Southend. Well worth it!

I know of services in the UK where you can watch every iFollow 3PM Saturday, midweeks the lot. £80 a year. For every iFollow game. Not just Southend. Well worth it!

The one I use is only £60 for my firestick and phone

Back