• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Depor_Shrimper

First XI
Our home game with Peterborough is now a 12:05 kick-off on 5th September with live coverage on Sky Sports.

What happens when we have players called up for international duty and the game has to be called off?

Woohoo. I was going to miss that game as I am on holiday but now I can watch it in the comfort of a bar with alcohol :smile:

Good news for the club will boost the bank balance a bit. Im at Lords that day so handy for me will sky plus it and watch it in the evening

It is my sister's wedding that day, annoyingly. Will need to see if I can find a corner somewhere to stream it.

First game I'm due to miss after moving to Spain so good timing!

Good news for the club will boost the bank balance a bit. Im at Lords that day so handy for me will sky plus it and watch it in the evening
Hardly get any extra Sky cash for live League games as it's all part of the fees paid up front. Live cup games is where the large money is.

Hardly get any extra Sky cash for live League games as it's all part of the fees paid up front. Live cup games is where the large money is.
Even a little bit of cash better than nothing. Nice for us to be on live TV as well

Excellent! I'm on holiday in Cyprus, returning on 5th at 22:15.

Early kick-off should mean I can watch it somewhere before having to head back to the airport. Thank you Sky Sports!

Excellent! I'm on holiday in Cyprus, returning on 5th at 22:15.

Early kick-off should mean I can watch it somewhere before having to head back to the airport. Thank you Sky Sports!

We'll be coming back from Cyprus on the 5th (but arriving in Barna at 9 am) so seeing the game somehere here shouldn't be a problem!

Back