• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Live: Phil Brown's first press conference back at Southend United

no I have it on good authority he was approached back after the 6-1 loss to Colchester.
How true that is I can’t say but the source is credible
mmmm... makes you wonder how much contact there has been between the two of them over the season and how much 'consultation' over Ranger et al.

I must admit I love phil brown positive vide....... he certainly loves a challenge and which he has with us. I so hope he can get off to winning start!

Well he couldn't ask for a better opponent tomorrow. Crawley are bottom of the form table and basically relaxed in mid table. I think we would beat them under MM. A more important test will be Exeter next Saturday.

Well he couldn't ask for a better opponent tomorrow. Crawley are bottom of the form table and basically relaxed in mid table. I think we would beat them under MM. A more important test will be Exeter next Saturday.
Hopefully we will win but nothing is given with sufc. With MM probably drawed 0-0

no I have it on good authority he was approached back after the 6-1 loss to Colchester.
How true that is I can’t say but the source is credible

Makes sense Scott, can't be a coincidence that Brown's TV pundit contract in India expired at the end of March. He probably told Ron back in November "I've just signed a 4 month TV contract, if you can hang on for me until the start of April then I'm all over it"

Back