• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Live Roots Hall Ticket Sales

I've taken the Oldham tickets away from the total, they're an outlier when comparing to last year's attendances.

Most of the season the away attendance is sub-100 and hardly worth considering.
Hairy Muff.

Really? https://southend.cstevens.me/

3978 Sold*​

4190 seats available.

It does seem to look like we have dropped our seat allocation to just over 8000 this season?
It looks like about 400 East Blues are not showing as either available or sold, so they are missing from the figures altogether (which is different to previous seasons). This is the bit where players families sit isn’t it, but I’m not sure if there are other plans for that area too as 16 players won’t have 400 family members!

It looks like about 400 East Blues are not showing as either available or sold, so they are missing from the figures altogether (which is different to previous seasons). This is the bit where players families sit isn’t it, but I’m not sure if there are other plans for that area too as 16 players won’t have 400 family members!
They sit in the East Black typically, or at least some do.

I know as that's my season ticket spot, but not for this season. But that's besides the point.

On match days any East Blue seats not taken up by family and friends, do go on Public sale on match days

It does seem to look like we have dropped our seat allocation to just over 8000 this season?
It looks like about 400 East Blues are not showing as either available or sold, so they are missing from the figures altogether (which is different to previous seasons).
Also don’t forget block X in the West isn’t in the figures, but is part of the maximum capacity. I think the home areas currently have a maximum of about 8,300 tickets able to be sold if the demand is there.

Currently the sales dont look great but we have to remember that some supporters with families are on holiday plus some are struggling financially

First game of last season (Boreham Wood), 3 days before KO [sold, available, total] :

{
"east": {
"main": [2090, 390, 2480]
},
"south": {
"upper": [575, 359, 934],
"lower": [90, 1047, 1137]
},
"west": {
"family": [271, 618, 889],
"stuvw": [1535, 1158, 2693]
},
"total": [4561, 3572, 8133]
}

First (home) game of 21/22 (Stockport), 3 days before KO:

{
"total": [4797, 3336, 8133]
}

Today, 3 days before KO:

{
"east": {
"main": [1354, 565, 1919]
},
"south": {
"upper": [509, 425, 934],
"lower": [83, 1054, 1137]
},
"west": {
"family": [169, 623, 792],
"main": [1373, 1328, 2701]
},
"away": {
"main": [668, 17, 685]
},
"total": [4156, 4012, 8168],
"total-home": [3488, 3995, 7483]
}

New website gives me [0, 0, 0] for East blues unfortunately, no figures for West P either.
Away figures is a nice addition though!

Back