• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Live Streaming next Season

Because last season was the first time where I’ve watched every game, I’d like that to continue ??
No, you don't want last season to continue: none of us do.
But irony arrived with bells and whistles that the season most of us saw the lot was the worst ever.

Just got an email saying my season pass will auto renew and be called Blues TV next season (quoting a price of £45) but international viewers won't be able to stream live if the games are played in stadia with fans.

Just got an email saying my season pass will auto renew and be called Blues TV next season (quoting a price of £45) but international viewers won't be able to stream live if the games are played in stadia with fans.
Are you sure it's international viewers who can't stream games if fans are back in the stadia? Would make more sense if it was domestic viewers based on previous rules.

Are you sure it's international viewers who can't stream games if fans are back in the stadia? Would make more sense if it was domestic viewers based on previous rules.
"Please note: International fans will no longer have access to live match footage due to broadcasting rights in the National League if fans return to stadiums next season."

Emailed iFollow about what the pass would entail:

"The Audio Monthly Pass for £45.00 offers access to live commentary for all the games during the season, full match replays, interviews, and highlights.

Unfortunately, it does not offer live video access."

Emailed iFollow about what the pass would entail:

"The Audio Monthly Pass for £45.00 offers access to live commentary for all the games during the season, full match replays, interviews, and highlights.

Unfortunately, it does not offer live video access."
Once again, very disappointing. Cheers for the updates mate.

I haven’t had anything from ifollow regarding my video season pass, which was technically an international one.

Back