• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Furlonge is having an absolute shocker.

On a brighter note, Smith looks to have a real touch of class on the ball.

What a shame!
Still second half to go! I feel proud watching those lads out there!
Come on you blues!

I bet they'll be a few hair dryers flying about! Come on Ricky work your magic!

Furlonge is having an absolute shocker.

On a brighter note, Smith looks to have a real touch of class on the ball.

Iorfa's pretty non-existent, too. What Liverpool could eventually pay for Sterling would pay for our youth set-up for nine years, so whatever the result it's nothing to be ashamed off.

I too think Smith has looked decent, Stevens too. Disappointed with Okai, who's looked decent as of late.

He is, but he drew the short straw up against Sterling. Just got to hope that this mauling doesn't dent their confidence.

True, but I expected a little more from him. Wasn't so long ago Man City wanted him, so this is the level he needs to aspire to. I thought an attribute of his was pace, but it's as if he's running in sand tonight!

There's clearly some ability in our side though and when they get it down they show it. Bentley has only made one save, yet conceded six. It's been a bit of a freak of a game and as you say, hopefully it won't crush their spirit.

tuned in at 5-0, 6th goal was pathetic marking really :/ 2 of our lads holding hands.

Real shame we couldn't put up more of a fight. We did have one nice little move which ended in Stevens just blazing over, great strike.

Got to agree furlong has been very poor it's a shame we just haven't turned up really ! 

Movement and speed is several classes above anything we're used to. Stevens looks a player, good passer of the ball, uses it well. Smith too likes alright when he's had the chance to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back