• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Liverpool fans stabbed in Naples

Expect revenge missions galore in Liverpool for the return fixture... I can Croxteth getting rather excited about all this.

Expect revenge missions galore in Liverpool for the return fixture... I can Croxteth getting rather excited about all this.

Hmmm yes, I hadn't actually thought of that!

I read on another article that the 3 Italians were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.

Hmmm yes, I hadn't actually thought of that!

I read on another article that the 3 Italians were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.

Three Italian Ultras arrested for attempted murder of a maraudering English football fan? Standard fine it is, then...

Three Italian Ultras arrested for attempted murder of a maraudering English football fan? Standard fine it is, then...

Indeed although I don't think they were maraudering Liverpool fans, the Ultra's were hunting them down. One British family was attacked because the Ultra's thought they were Liverpool fans when they weren't.

And still UEFA do **** all about these scumbags.

It's been said time and time again. But what if that happened in Liverpool?...

What would happen if 30 Liverpool Hoolies went on a rampage around Anfield and stabbed several Napoli fans, attacked others with iron bars etc etc?

I tell you what would happen. Liverpool would be banned from UEFA competitions again for a long time.

Why is it that teams such as Napoli, Galatasaray, Roma et al continue to dish out this sickening violence on innocent fans, yet are still able to go about their business in UEFA competitions?

Michel Platini, who I think is a complete **** and his bunch of cronies have always had it in for England and it's associated club teams. But, this incident is another on a long list of violence against innocent English fans and enough is enough. Something needs to be done.

I would like to add, it's not only the opposition fans that cause grief. It is also the local police too. They more often than not goad and intimidate English fans abroad, trying to provoke them into violent action. I have been a victim of this several times following the national team on tour. They are just as bad.

I think the fact is everyone hates the average English football fan. Just because of the past. We have never shaken the "hooligan" tag of the 80's & 90's and whenever we visit foreign shores, the fans, locals and indeed the police see it as a chance to have a pop and make a name for themselves. Even though the English "Hooligan" is a very much dying trend now.

Last edited:
This is getting ridiculous now - I had a friend in Milan watching the Spurs match (lucky cow! Even if she is a Yid), what if this had happened there? Bet they'd still do nothing. When are they going to realise that the only way to stop this kind of thing is to stamp down on it no matter which club's fans do it.

Sadly many Italian’s that are part of the ‘Ultra’s have had a knife culture for many years dating back to at least 1984 when many Liverpool fans were stabbed both before and after
the European cup final in Rome. Since then Arsenal ,Chelsea, Man United and even Middleborough have had fans stabbed when travelling to Italy to support there club which is a
disgrace that Uefa should have acted on before now but unfortunately I do not expect them to take any action again this time.

Much like when several Man United fans where stabbed in Roma there will be Liverpool fans looking to take some kind of revenge on travelling Napoli fans but hopefully as has
been the case in the past our police are more organized and motivated to stop any serious trouble. From my experience of watching football overseas that is not always the case
with some treating it as little more than a spectator sport whilst other love to get involved especially if armed with a big truncheon.

Kind of glad at the moment there is no Anglo Italian Cup anymore although I had no hassle in Florence but then again it was a pretty small crowd.

Back