• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Liverpool, Man City - Who will be Champions

Who will be Premiership Champions?

• Liverpool

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Couldn't give a ****, Northern monkeys both of them

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
They are both northern monkeys and I couldn't give a toss, BUT, I do detest Liverpool, so have voted City!

Considering they should both win today, then Man City will be Champions. The bookies make Man City an average of 1/6 to beat Brighton. The only chance Liverpool have got to win it is if Brighton park the double bus and miraculously get a 0-0 draw.

This poll MUST be wrong! I have voted with the majority on the 3rd option!
I demand a peoples vote and independence for canvey

They are both northern monkeys and I couldn't give a toss, BUT, I do detest Liverpool, so have voted City!

Same, it will be unbearable if they win the league and the Champions League! And I really don’t want Liverpool to win the league and Spurs to win the Champions League. All the plastics will be ecstatic!

97 points and still didn’t win the league :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

The last three times a PL team has been top on Christmas Day and not won the league:

Liverpool 08-09
Liverpool 13-14
Liverpool 18-19

All a bit different this season for several reasons but without doubt Liverpool after loosing out so narrowly last season are outstanding champions to seal league with seven games left.

The emotion Klopp showed last night in a post match interview was an indication about how much he really cares about the job he does and for the fan's he represents which was so refreshing.

Back