• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Liverpool make the Champions League after all!...

Right descision made in my opinion..

Here

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ June 10 2005,13:18)]Liverpool make the Champions League after all!...

Right descision made in my opinion..

Here

smile.gif
And there are still scousers whinging about it.....

From BBC sport

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Les Lawson, spokesman for the Liverpool International Supporters' Club, said: "Uefa have been caught with egg on their faces over this because the FA put the first four in the Premier$hite into next season's tournament.

"It means Uefa have had to sort it out and they have done the minimum possible. They have treated their own champions with contempt.

"It is a disgrace. Liverpool are the top team in Europe because they are the holders and have beaten Europe's best. They are being treated like TNS or other very small clubs.

"To be told they have to start in the first qualifier is wrong and a real kick in the teeth."

And Alan Kennedy, who scored the winning goal for the Reds in the 1981 final against Real Madrid, added: "Coming in at the early stages disregards where Liverpool finished in the Champions League.

"They won it, so they should be entitled to be in at the third qualifying round."

I hope they get knocked out by some bunch of eastern European no hopers straight away.

If they were as good as they think they are then playing the champions of Azerbaijan or the Faroe Isles wouldn't be such an issue. UEFA have basically bent the rules to accommodate them, they should just take the money and run - you'd have thought that scousers would be familiar with that concept.

I don't think UEFA have gone far enough. I think they should fast-track Liverpool to next years LDV Northern Area final, as well as entering them into next years boat race and London Marathon. Hell, why not give them their own olympic sport?!

Back