• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Livestrong Wristbands

OK guys, you may remember a few weeeks ago the debate about the yellow Livestrong wristbands and I said that I'd order 10. Well after almost 8 weeks of waiting they're here.

As my PM inbox has now deleted all my messages, I know that the following people requested one: -

Benfleetshrimp
The General (Kev, did you want 2?)
W4 Shrimper

Now, I know that somebody else wanted one but I can't for the life of me remember who it was, sorry!

PM me (or email me) with your postal addresses & I can then arrange sending them down to you. We can also then sort out payment, if you can get me a cheque for £1 that's great, if not, I'll look into setting up a Paypal type account.

If you want to wait until the Xmas postal rush has died then let me know too.

Cheers,
Richard

Just off to training, Richard. I'll double check and see if anyone else is interested ...

Kev

cool.gif

Did you order them from the Lance Armstrong site? I've ordered mine on the 27th of October, am I'm still waiting.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Dec. 15 2004,20:13)]OK guys, you may remember a few weeeks ago the debate about the yellow Livestrong wristbands and I said that I'd order 10.  Well after almost 8 weeks of waiting they're here.

As my PM inbox has now deleted all my messages, I know that the following people requested one: -

Benfleetshrimp
The General (Kev, did you want 2?)
W4 Shrimper

Now, I know that somebody else wanted one but I can't for the life of me remember who it was, sorry!

PM me (or email me) with your postal addresses & I can then arrange sending them down to you.  We can also then sort out payment, if you can get me a cheque for £1 that's great, if not, I'll look into setting up a Paypal type account.

If you want to wait until the Xmas postal rush has died then let me know too.

Cheers,
Richard
Actually - you might as well send it to Kev (general) to save on postage. Hope that suits you.

Any SZFC'ers who don't get one out of this batch, may be able to have one when I get mine.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 16 2004,16:00)]Any SZFC'ers who don't get one out of this batch, may be able to have one when I get mine.....
You lot who weren't on my original list may need to rely on the other batch! Sorry !!!

Anyway, where were you when I was wanting to know how many to order? I'd have sent off for 50 if I'd have known how easy they were to shift!

For those querying how long the delivery has taken, I'd say the LAF have had a huge backlog of orders & they're only know starting to shift them. When I was in New York last month, Niketown didn't have any & weren't expecting a delivery until 1 week before Christmas. They must be a preferred supplier as well, because Nike have backed the campaign & their logo features on the packaging (hence all their sports stars are wearing them! You won't see the likes of Beckham or Owen with one as they're associated with a rival brand)

Those lucky punters will receive a PM this weekend to let them know if they've got one winging it's way through the post!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ Dec. 18 2004,15:13)]Jus thought I'd say, I've been wearing mine for longer than you lot.
tounge.gif
You got yours off e-bay, the whole point for me was to make a donation to charity. Tsk.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Dec. 17 2004,18:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 16 2004,16:00)]Any SZFC'ers who don't get one out of this batch, may be able to have one when I get mine.....
You lot who weren't on my original list may need to rely on the other batch!  Sorry !!!
Pm me if you want one, same as Glasgowsufc, I'll want a pound, which will be sent to the charidee.

I will have 4/5 spare, so SZFCer's/associates etc first on a first come first served basis and if I still haven't got rid of them I'll open it to the whole board

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 20 2004,10:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Dec. 17 2004,18:31)]
[b said:
You lot who weren't on my original list may need to rely on the other batch! Sorry !!!
Pm me if you want one, same as Glasgowsufc, I'll want a pound, which will be sent to the charidee.

I will have 4/5 spare, so SZFCer's/associates etc first on a first come first served basis and if I still haven't got rid of them I'll open it to the whole board
OK, just to spare any further confusion
This is WHO will receive a Livestrong band from me

Napster
Benfleetshrimp
The General (sorry Kev, you won't get 4, can let you have 3)
W4 Shrimper
Mcscriven

PMs will be on there way to you shortly regarding next steps.
Sorry I didn't manage this over the weekend but I never got the chance.

Steve, I'll also PM you with a list of those who asked me for one in case you still have some left!

Cheers,
Richard

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Dec. 20 2004,10:45)]Steve, I'll also PM you with a list of those who asked me for one in case you still have some left!

Cheers,
Richard
Cool, I've got rid of 2 already this morning, so there're only a couple left.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 20 2004,10:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Dec. 20 2004,10:45)]Steve, I'll also PM you with a list of those who asked me for one in case you still have some left!

Cheers,
Richard
Cool, I've got rid of 2 already this morning, so there're only a couple left.....
All gone.
smile.gif

Back