• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Signed by Big Sam, already been out on loan, getting back after injury. 2+2 = ???

It's Kortney Hause then

In July 2014 Wolves agreed to loan Hause to League One club Gillingham until January 2015.[7] However, his loan was cut short in November 2014 when he was recalled by Wolves after having made 17 appearances in total for the Gills.[8]

He made his Wolves debut on 13 December 2014 in a 1–0 win at Sheffield Wednesday.[9]

After the departure of Richard Stearman to Fulham,[10] Hause became a main part in the Wolves defense. On 24 October 2015, in a 1-3 loss to Middlesbrough, he suffered a torn hamstring that ruled him out for at least 6 weeks.[11]

He is signed to Wolves until summer 2019

seeing as we're safe this season i'd like us to give one of the youngsters a go in and around the squad. it may well be that they're not up to scratch but it would be nice to see one getting the chance

seeing as we're safe this season i'd like us to give one of the youngsters a go in and around the squad. it may well be that they're not up to scratch but it would be nice to see one getting the chance

Matsazuka is the only decent CB I can think of from the youngsters. I agree when playoffs are an impossibility, but for now I'd rather get a loanee in

A mate of mine who plays golf with Tilly just told me that Matt Lockwood is on holiday in Canada. Just saying ..... :whistling:

Kourtney Hause looks from his background like a very decent player at this level. A little injury prone but also local (Goodmayes according to his Wikipedia page). Would be happy if we can bring him in. Ex Hamster but you can't have everything.

Kourtney Hause looks from his background like a very decent player at this level. A little injury prone but also local (Goodmayes according to his Wikipedia page). Would be happy if we can bring him in. Ex Hamster but you can't have everything.

My mates cousin. They rate him highly at Wolves.

Saw Ray score a fantastic goal against Spurs once.

It was a beauty!

Well the loan window has now closed so I guess we'll just have to wait and see if any deal was completed before it closed.

Back