• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Loanee Watch 2018/19

Yorkshire Blue

Super Moderator⭐
Staff member
19 year old Josh Bexon was in goal and (18 year old?) Emile Acquah alone up front as Harlow came back from 2-0 down to draw v Leatherhead in the Ryman Premier. 20th place Harlow have 11 points from their last 6 matches after getting just 8 from the first 15!

19 year old Taylor Curran and 20 year old Norman Wabo didn't play as bottom of the National League Braintree's FA Trophy first round match v Salisbury fell victim to the rain. They'll try again Tuesday.

SOUTHEND United youngster Dan Humphreys has been disciplined by the club after being involved in a bizarre brawl while on loan at Aveley.

More...

Emile Acquah scored the opener for Harlow at home against Hornchurch. However a Josh Bexon error at 2-0 let Hornchurch back in just before ht and it proved to be the turning point as the visitors ran out 5-2 winners in the 2nd half.

Taylor Curran was once more an unused sub for Braintree in the Conference.

Josh Bexon kept a clean sheet for 10men Harlow in their goalless draw at Corinthian Casuals. Emile Acquah played up front.

Taylor Curran was again an unused sub. Braintree drew 0-0 with FC Halifax, managed by former Shrimper Jamie Fullarton.

Seaden at Gt Wakering, Bexon at Harlow still I'm guessing. Bexon gone to Dover. Bishop in the first team and Smith injured. Whose the current youth goalkeeper? Seem to recall a Northern Irish chap?

Seaden at Gt Wakering, Bexon at Harlow still I'm guessing. Bexon gone to Dover. Bishop in the first team and Smith injured. Whose the current youth goalkeeper? Seem to recall a Northern Irish chap?

Callum Taylor is the NI youth international you are thinking of.

Bexon played for Harlow yesterday so I don’t think he’s gone to Dover. Were you thinking of midfielder Joe Bedford?

Also I think Ted Smith is fit again. He was on the bench for us NYD at any rate.

It was mentioned this morning as he wasn't in the u18 squad.

Acquah scores for Harlow again with Bexon in goal, but Harlow lost 5-3.

Back