• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

amsemp

Director⭐
Barnard starts for Stevenage, Williams starts for Chelmsford and Kane Farrell and Ellis Brown both start for Witham Town. Interestingly, also in the Witham side this afternoon is Blues ex-youth Jack Paxman.

Williams took 16 minutes to open his account and put Chelmsford 1-0 up, now 1-1. Well in Jason :happy:

Ellis Brown scores for Witham, couldn't make this up!

'To be fair it's clear that Brown's tactics have not and will not suit Barnard. Hopefully he can get a few more so Brown will take him back and start playing to his strengths.'

'If he starts scoring again,shows Browns tactics are the problems.'

I believe this is a very easy excuse to use for the common football fan. Please explain how this is Brown's fault? What are Barnard's strengths? What are Brown's tactics? Why do his tactics not match Barnard's strengths? So many people on here simply say Brown's tactics don't suit our strikers. However, how many chances did Weston and Corr get today? How many did Coulthirst get when he was starting? The blame doesnt lie entirely with Brown.

I went to Lewes vs Harlow today.

Pretty sure Daniel Manzukic or whatever he is called was on the bench. Alex Read played for Harlow and was pretty poor.

A friend went to Witham Town game today, said that our boys played well, Kane Farrell was very composed and looked extremely comfortable on the ball and showed his quality. (By all accounts no side ways clearances as per my Harlow round up) Looked a different player. Ellis Brown got clattered the first touch of the ball (welcome to 'mens' football) but shook it off well. He was pacey, agile and had extremely good movement - his goal was well taken, and he got the assist for the other goal too. They also said worth a mention was Jack Paxman who stood out in the team, a really solid, calm, clever player with good vision, played on left wing.

Best case scenario - Barney does well & Stevenage want to take him on a perm deal ... Would be a shame but i think would be best for all.

Back