• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lockdown projects.

I am reading all over social media about everyone’s accomplishments during lockdown, so I have been try to join in , but given that I am still working 5 days a week and, so I don’t get a culture shock when this all ends, getting up the same time as I did when commuting, I have been trying to do it all at the weekend..I am absolutely knackered.

I am reading all over social media about everyone’s accomplishments during lockdown, so I have been try to join in , but given that I am still working 5 days a week and, so I don’t get a culture shock when this all ends, getting up the same time as I did when commuting, I have been trying to do it all at the weekend..I am absolutely knackered.

I have asked to work six days a week for the next month.

I did dig a dead tree out of the ground yesterday and it made me realise that it is a young mans game.

I am doing a few online courses.

Self improvement is a passion of mine.

I wish I had your drive. I just can't be arsed to do anything bar The Guardian crossword/SZ/social media & Sudoku....oh and a bit of work occasionally.

I am doing a few online courses.

Self improvement is a passion of mine.

I've lined up a whole load of courses for when my contract finishes on Thursday. All work related and will hopefully help me in the long run.

I have some course notes for a Big Data course I went on. If anyone wants it, PM me. It's emailable.

Have to do all my Cambridge Exam standardisation for the British Council online.Just done the FCE stuff.Got to May 15th to do CAE and CPE levels .Should be a breeze. :Smile:

Not that there's much chance of any exam work coming my way anytime soon. :Frustrated:

Back