• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Logging in - a hassle or not bothered?

What would you do?

• Register so I can continue using the site

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Only register if I use it regularly

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Only register via Facebook or Twitter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not bother and close website

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

chapperzUK

Bit of market research, but I was wondering if you were on a website and as you browsing it told you to either log in or create an account, would you register to go straight off the website?

Thanks.

It would put me off, if I search round and don't like the look of the site I have wasted my time. Try before you buy. Not everyone will be the same but I hate having to register before I look at something.

Have started registering with FB or Twitter which is so much more convenient. If I don't like the look of something then I won't bother or de-register.

Unless it is a site I want to visit regularly, I will not register...there are just too many sites wanting to keep track of us.

It would put me off, if I search round and don't like the look of the site I have wasted my time. Try before you buy. Not everyone will be the same but I hate having to register before I look at something.

Maybe I didn't explain it well in the original post, but I mean you were looking round a website and there was a comment section (not like a forum, but more like a blog) where to make a comment you had to register via a form or with Facebook/Twitter, would you do that or go off the site.

Thanks for all the replies.

Have started registering with FB or Twitter which is so much more convenient. If I don't like the look of something then I won't bother or de-register.

Same here.

If its a site I cant do without then Ill use twitter, but if its a site I dont need I rarely bother.

Maybe I didn't explain it well in the original post, but I mean you were looking round a website and there was a comment section (not like a forum, but more like a blog) where to make a comment you had to register via a form or with Facebook/Twitter, would you do that or go off the site.

Thanks for all the replies.

If I wanted to leave a comment I would use a twitter account, but there has been numerous occassions where I lost interest before finishing the process.

Back