• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

London Bridge incident.

mattitouk

Life President
Sounds familiar to the Westminster Bridge incident. (Hopefully not).

London Bridge station closed, and armed police on the scene.

Early reports say there was a number of people being seriously injured by being hit by a white transit van on London Bridge, followed by knife attacks.........

The mail and mirror reporting the van has hit 20 people. But it's early yet and there's also been talks of knives and guns. Hard to know the true facts until reported by the met police.

Yeah, media reporting the same thing basically, Van hit people (some people jumped from the bridge into the Thames to avoid the van).. the man fled the scene, followed by knife attacks.............. Now rapid heavy gun fire being reported to have taken to place on Southwark Bridge! (that's the next bridge along, about 400 odd metres away from London Bridge, for those not knowing London).

Update, Apparently incidents are happening in Borough Market now!

Last edited:
I've had to turn BBC News off as they're clueless and the woman reporting can't spit her words out. Sky News seem to be reporting it better, sounds like multiple attacks now.

It appears that the gun shots in Borough Market were by SO19 outside Tapas Brindisa (for those that know it, it's on the edge of the market, almost on the corner of Southwark Street and not deep into the market itself fortunately, otherwise there could have been real carnage).

3rd incident being reported in Vauxhall.

Yep, attack was on the south side of the Vauxhall bridge, close to the infamous MI6 building not far from the Albert Embankment.... Sadly, as it seems, this currently looks like a combined effort (not a lone wolf) & is a true statement of intent. :sad:

The incident in Vauxhall was a stabbing and not thought to be linked to the other incidents.

6 people killed and 3 attackers shot dead!

Horrific once again, my thoughts to those who are injured and those who have lost their loved ones.

What a **** time to live in the U.K.!

My thoughts go out to the innocent individuals that were brutally murdered and not to mention their family members., that have to live with a life worth of pain because of their evil actions.

6 dead (1 a policeman?) and 32 seriously wounded in hospital!... What a ****ed up world we live in!?!?!

The only thing, (that takes a completely pointless edge off of things in the big scheme), is that those 3 dirty pond life scum bags were shot dead by our police.

So although, I won't sleep tonight (or many nights for that matter).. At least I will know they got what they deserved... and didn't get a life sentence appealing against their conviction, costing us all a fortune... like Brady etc.

God bless, Amen

&

RIP

I would rather those dirty scumbags were alive and made to talk, put on trial, sentenced and then put to death. This way they've got what they want. Bring back capital punishment!

The state this country has been allowed to get into is nothing short of criminal. Something needs to be done.

RIP to the innocent victims of the attacks last night.

Sadly OBL.. We don't have the comfort of capital punishment since the last 50 years.

Just glad these guys didn't run a riot across London.

Total respect though to the police, for taking them out so quickly.

I would rather those dirty scumbags were alive and made to talk, put on trial, sentenced and then put to death. This way they've got what they want. Bring back capital punishment!

The state this country has been allowed to get into is nothing short of criminal. Something needs to be done.

No thanks OBL, shot dead like dogs is exactly how they should be dealt with. Long expensive court cases and then 'celebrity' status in prison with lots of visits from young muslim men they can inspire are not the answer.

Of course we won't bring back hanging but we should make convicted terrorists and the people who fund and assist them serve the whole sentence in complete solitary, with no visitors.

As with the Ian Brady case the bodies should never be release to families. Unmarked and unknown is the way forward.

Not sure why the threat level was reduced.....Possibly for political reasons. Guns and ammunition have been smuggle into Britain so we better get used to it because that attack when it comes will show just how under equipped we really are.

RIP to the innocents and thoughts to those in the hospitals fighting for life.

Bringing back the death penalty wouldn't change a thing. These scumbags are so twisted they're committed to die for their warped cause.

Rigsby, You managed to put all my thoughts into a better paragraph or 2 than I did.

Bringing back the death penalty wouldn't change a thing. These scumbags are so twisted they're committed to die for their warped cause.

Meaningless sound bites from the pathetic politicians certainly won't change a thing. What do you suggest MK....Light a candle and say its not just muslims you know. Just like all those party leaders did on the TV debate.

Capital punishment for all suicide bombers

They were not suicide bombers but lets not that get in the way of your usual snidey remarks. For some reason you like to target OBL, I wonder why that is ?.....

Woken up to another despicable act of terrorism in our country, how the hell is this going to pan out is anyone's guess.

Terrible news to hear that more innocent people dead and severely injured.

As as for the attackers, all dead and good job too ! police had no choice as they were wearing (fake) suicide vests. Personally I think the authorities should not even release their names to the press, as some warped 'people' will celebrate their infamy

RIP the innocent

They were not suicide bombers but lets not that get in the way of your usual snidey remarks. For some reason you like to target OBL, I wonder why that is ?.....

Four different people on here talking about capital punishment. My post wasn't directed to anyone in particular.

Have to say, it sounds like the emergency services did an incredible job last night and were unbelievably fast to respond.

Back