• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

London Soccer Night

What a pile of S hit. Never going to watch it agin, if anyone has an email address for comments would be greatly appriciated. Last season it was good. This season pants. There are a lot of programmes about the prem, why this one to? They went through the prem transfers, didnt even bother to show our goals. They used an old badge. Fecking cack!
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Casual Shrimper @ Feb. 03 2006,00:15)]They used an old badge.
Like several programmes I have from this season then....
rock.gif

LSN wasn't too bad last night but it's geared towards the Championship / Premier$hite (even though they can't show any prem goals!). Retune your SKy to anglia, for their program is much better. And even shows our goals!

Could someone post the instructions for obtaining Anglia through Sky? Cheers

I couldn't understand why they featured the Champion$hite first followed by League 2 and then League 1?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Feb. 03 2006,11:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (gazza @ Feb. 03 2006,07:56)]Could someone post the instructions for obtaining Anglia through Sky? Cheers
Try this:

Tuning in Extra Channels on Sky
I've done all that. The problem for me is that you can't record that unless you do it manually by leaving the channel selected and then set the timer on the recorder.

Guys, do you know if this works on telewest as well as sky?

Living in London, I have to endure this tosh most weeks.

The rapport between Clive Allen and the presenter is painful viewing.

Not having Sky, it's my only option for seeing goals other than the early morning Sunday Championship round up, which I'm never up for.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (destination championship @ Feb. 03 2006,12:25)]Guys, do you know if this works on telewest as well as sky?
I've got Telewest Cable, and Anglia (as well as Carlton and Meridian) are already on there...
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shepherd's Bush Shrimper @ Feb. 03 2006,12:57)]other than the early morning Sunday Championship round up, which I'm never up for.
You lazy rascal

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CI-City Blue @ Feb. 03 2006,13:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (destination championship @ Feb. 03 2006,12:25)]Guys, do you know if this works on telewest as well as sky?
I've got Telewest Cable, and Anglia (as well as Carlton and Meridian) are already on there...  
rock.gif
Even if you dont live in the area? Am currently living in South London...
down.gif

Italian national TV shows a number of games live every week from leagues all the way down to their equivalent of League 2... so reading this and being aware of the Premier$hite obsessed media in England really p%&ses me off.

mad.gif

I'm in Surrey Quays, a stone's throw from the New Den (boo).

Another bad thing about London Soccer Night is that it never starts on time, so after sitting through their tedious chat about the Premiersh*te, despite having no footage, and the Championship and adverts, it's normally about midnight by the time they show the Southend goals.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shepherd's Bush Shrimper @ Feb. 03 2006,16:54)]I'm in Surrey Quays, a stone's throw from the New Den (boo).
I keep forgetting that, Edmundo... we should do beers sometime - you're no distance at all from my neck of the woods...

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Feb. 03 2006,16:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shepherd's Bush Shrimper @ Feb. 03 2006,16:54)]I'm in Surrey Quays, a stone's throw from the New Den (boo).
I keep forgetting that, Edmundo... we should do beers sometime - you're no distance at all from my neck of the woods...

Matt
Absolutely Matt, Steve said he'd be up for it too.

If you're heading to Brentford from this neck of the woods let me know...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shepherd's Bush Shrimper @ Feb. 03 2006,17:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Feb. 03 2006,16:56)]
[b said:

Matt
Absolutely Matt, Steve said he'd be up for it too.

If you're heading to Brentford from this neck of the woods let me know...
Erm, alas, that's a negative. Not on Valentine's night, alas...

oops.gif

But yes, let's do beers with Spiff. I'll sort.

Matt

Back