• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

not many people joining in the goal celebrations -

Have not seen the highlights yet but from the official pics all looked like all were pleased for him.
Saw him after the game and banter seemed good with everyone, so not sure why you would think that?

not many people joining in the goal celebrations -

6 players ran to him and celebrated after the first goal and a good 3 for the second and third goals. I think you are fishing again or trying to cause more controversy or disharmony because things seem a bit settled at the moment and as someone who wants Sturrock out, you don't like harmony.

cant see the point of this thread, do u want all 11 to run over. Over half the team celebrated 1 or all 3. Even when pienaar scored evertons 4th today only 5 celebrated and how big was that goal!

Most of them ran over including Barker and Gilbert, two players supposedly who have had enough of him, or at least according to those 'in the know' here....

Looks like Rayleigh Boy must have been doing the Man City fans back to the pitch goal celebrations!

He was also warmly greeted back on the pitch by his team mates when getting his MOTM presentation.

tbf i thought the same couldnt go but on football league show i noticed freddy and phillips both just turned round and started making there way back to our half bit odd i thought.

Last edited:
It could be that they don't like him which is fair enough. Bilel has given many in the squad reasons not to like him. It doesn't mean that the wont pass to him or anything but not everyone in a team has to like each other. You hear of old pros who were part of very successful teams in the past and they've admitted they havnt like someone at some point but they havnt let it affect them.

Reading the replies it looks like some people are believing this rubbish, when he scored his 3rd it struck me how much everyone on the pitch looked pleased for him, if 6 or 7 players hugging a goalscorer makes them 'lonely' then practically every goalscorer in history must have been deemed 'lonely' at one point or another.

As far as I could see all the players were pumped up after this win . And the squad all seemed to be pulling in the same direction just as we need it for the playoffs .And Belford keep his defence on there toes with his BOOMING voice .Just what they needed .

Nonsense everyone was delighted for him the first goal, harris, eastwood, timlin and granty all went straight over and agin for the second.
The third everyone was delighted aswell.
When he went off everyone of our played clapped him off

Agree, totally pointless. Actually struck me how well Bilel and Freddy seemed to be getting during the pre-match warm up.

Had heard rumours that Mohsni was a little jealous of the adoration the supporters have shown Freddy but can be no mistaking the joy on both their faces when they hugged after the 3rd.

Back