• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Long live Southend United Football Club

Now im not sure if this is the right place for this post but hay....

Im only 19 and to be honest, reading through all these posts has just confused my little brain. Ive supported the blues since i can remember and have some amazing memories, "beating man united", "drawing away to swansea & chelsea" etc and also have seen the lows "the relegation", "the bottom of league 2 seasons".

What im trying to say is, yes at the moment there is obviously a great concern and a lot of confusing about OUR! clubs future and i for one, like many of you would be heartbroken if i had no blues to watch on a Saturday afternoon.

They may take our club from us but Southend United Football Club and the memories ive been given over my short life will stay with me to the grave. Of course i hope and prey that this isnt the case and that i one day will be able to take my Grandchildren to see the mighty blues like my late Grandfather used to do.

Long Live SOUTHEND UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB!
Long Live OUR!!!! CLUB!

You are starting to worry too much. There'll be a SUFC for a long time yet.
Be cool brother whilst those around you lose their heads..

Back