• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Long time, no....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GoochDogHighFives @ Oct. 18 2004,20:14)]Hi all,
thank you for beating Swansea on Saturday

Love and Hugs

Doug
Hopefully we'll do you another favour by beating Sc**thorpe tonight.

As you know Southend are normally more than happy to help out our East London neighbours. No doubt we'll score a few more goals for you on December 7th.

ps Are Orient genuine promotion candidates this year, or does your position flatter you? You're only 11 points off the relegation places!

according to my spy who goes birdbrain road they're all dribbling over Steel!
Not sure if that's the player or the scaoffolding on the new development.
However he says the way they're playing, and the way we're playing should make for a fantastic game in December

We are playing really good football, but still cannot kill teams off.

Its not a false position, but as this is Orient it could all go pear shaped at any time.

Steele is the best striker I have seen at Orient since Peter Kitchen, not only for his goalscoring but also his entusiasm

I've always rated Steele. I seem to vaguely recall him tearing us apart a fair few years ago, I think he might have even notched a hattrick. But surprisingly he hadn't done anything of note for the last few seasons - until now.

Oh well, good luck for the rest of the season, as long as you finish below us:p

Back