• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Looking for writers for Music Social Networking Site

Onion_Bag_Dave

YEELLLOOOWWWSSS
Hello,

I own a Music Networking site called Music Gaff.

We promote bands, artists, businesses, DJ's, producers etc for free on our site and social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter which have collectively over 7,000 users.

We also provide a platform for experienced and non experienced writers.

And more.

There are a few posters on this site that have a brilliant way with words and seem to have a good interest in music (when looking at music related threads)

So I am looking for people who are interested in writing and music. If you want to write something for me PM me.

People have written about Film and Game Music, Reviews of bands, Reality TV and music industry and all other sorts of subjects.

Somebody is writing a 90's music review for me that will be released in 5 parts.

Am looking for reviews on 70's and 80's era OR any kind of article you want to write for me. THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF OUR SITE, you write what you are passionate about.

www.musicgaff.com
www.facebook.com/musicgaff

PM me for more info.

Essay over.

Hi OBD, I used to write for a music fanzine/website with friends a few years back and I've just started my own blog (not just limited to music), my time is limited but if I get inspired I wouldn't mind contributing the occasional piece, or sharing any music posts I put on my blog with your website. If this sounds ok to you, pm me your email address.

Brilliant chaps. Have sent you both PM's.

Anyone who is interested in writing something let me know and email to davecnwilliams@gmail.com

It can be anything.

I have started a section on the site (forum) Music Gaff Scrap Book which will colate musical memories throughout different eras. Photos, reviews, first gigs, certain albums. Anything.

But again email be that stuff and/or PM me!

Back