• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Looks like someones...

shrimperman

Manager
Whilst driving along the A127 London bound, just past kent elms this morning I saw Adam Barrett eyeing up a new silver BMW 5 series (think it was 5 anyway!). Gave him a beep but he didnt wave, his eyes were all over this car.

Maybe he had a big punt on us winning 8 in a row at the start of the sason
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (hexagon_sun @ Oct. 14 2005,13:43)]Maybe he had a big punt on us winning 8 in a row at the start of the sason
tounge.gif
Hope not - I don't think players are allowed to bet on matches involving themselves and I wouldn't want to see him banned!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Oct. 14 2005,15:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Oct. 14 2005,15:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]BMW 5 series

Isn't that what Goater drives, but in black?
Well you can close this one too then if you like.....
Yawn.

Incidently, anybody know whether contract negotiations are still ongoing between Barrett and the Club?

right - u two. Enough! SOTW - stop posting so many pointless posts on with just smilies.

Boywonder - stop taking the bait.

Can we please keep all posts Southend releated and instead of taking bites out of each other remember what a good time we are going through at the mo at this club and enjoy it while it lasts. OK!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Oct. 14 2005,15:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Oct. 14 2005,15:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Oct. 14 2005,15:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]BMW 5 series

Isn't that what Goater drives, but in black?
Well you can close this one too then if you like.....
Yawn.

Incidently, anybody know whether contract negotiations are still ongoing between Barrett and the Club?
and on your valid point

Contracts are being discussed very soon between playerswho Tilly feels are essential and the club. Hopefully most will be signed up by the January transfer window.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Oct. 14 2005,15:40)]right - u two. Enough! SOTW - stop posting so many pointless posts on with just smilies.

Can we please keep all posts Southend releated and instead of taking bites out of each other remember what a good time we are going through at the mo at this club and enjoy it while it lasts. OK!!!
Sorry lad. I have finished now. If you want me i will be on the league 1 BBC.co.uk/606 Forum. Take it easy!

sorry - had to be said! Don't think I was too dignified how I wrote it though!

down.gif
oops.gif
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Oct. 14 2005,15:40)]right - u two. Enough! SOTW - stop posting so many pointless posts on with just smilies.

Who are you? My mother? Jeez
glare.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Oct. 14 2005,16:43)]
[b said:

Who are you? My mother? Jeez Ā 
glare.gif
isn't it past your bed time?

laugh.gif

sorry. had a hard day.

Back