• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lost ones

south247

Coach⭐
Anyone lost a loved one during this crisis? I lost my father on Easter Monday to COVID. He was one of the invisible 'many' who died in a care home; lonely and without dignity - the care home had no PPE so he caught it there from a worker. I have also lost 2 uncles since lockdown. I mention as my Dad was a season ticket holder for many years in both East and West stand. He took me to the Liverpool game back in 79, on his birthday, and while we never experienced many highs watching Southend, I have many highs because I went with this fine man. When we get back to the Hall and they put up the names of lost ones please keep an eye out for my Dad. Jack Beams. RIP

I am sorry to read this and you having lost members of your family.
This really is an awful virus

I personally have not lost anyone in my family but I have lost numerous patients who I have known for a considerable time

I am sorry to read this and you having lost members of your family.
This really is an awful virus

I personally have not lost anyone in my family but I have lost numerous patients who I have known for a considerable time

Really sorry for your loss @south247

To answer your questions, no, I haven't lost anyone personally - family or friends, however my husband had two of his former prison officer colleagues at Pentonville pass away early on - Bovil Peters and Patrick Beckford. Covid spread quite quickly once it got into prisons.

Back