• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lost

Ulysses

Manager
Anyone seen it?

What a pile of monkey dew ja drop b******s w%&k!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ulysses @ Oct. 06 2006,22:11)]Anyone seen it?

Not very good than?
rock.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ulysses @ Oct. 06 2006,22:11)]Anyone seen it?

i thought the first few episodes of season 2 were awful, perhaps it'll get better as it goes on.

Well, I though 3.1 was very good actually!

The first 10 minutes were genuinely jaw-dropping, even if the pace dropped off for the rest of the show.

The next 3 episodes are meant to be pretty explosive too.

Can i just ask how you guys managed to see it ? I ususally wait for a couple of week and then buy a copy off e-bay.  Dont suppose you recorded it ?

I flew over to America to watch it especially then flew back....

Thought it was ok nothing really to write home about but it did only revolve around Jack, Sawyer and Kate so alot more to come.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (weststander @ Oct. 07 2006,14:18)]Can i just ask how you guys managed to see it ? I ususally wait for a couple of week and then buy a copy off e-bay. Dont suppose you recorded it ?
Its not over here yet...

The episodes appear on bitcomet within hours of being shown in the states. Would think the other file sharing sites would also have it?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ Oct. 07 2006,02:56)]Lost is sh!t.

Battlestar Galactica and 24 are 10 times as good.
24 is class.

But Battlestar Galactica ? Are you a mentalist !? Thats the biggest pile of poney to come across the atlantic.

Starbuck is a girl, eh ? Whats all this religious nonsense ? Why are the baddies mainly human ?

Rubbish I tell ya ! rubbish!

U can download of torrentspy.com My friend has downloaded the whole 1st and 2nd series of the internet and the 1st episode of series 3.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jam_Man @ Oct. 10 2006,14:54)]But Battlestar Galactica ? Are you a mentalist !?  Thats the biggest pile of poney to come across the atlantic.

Starbuck is a girl, eh ?   Whats all this religious nonsense ?  Why are the baddies mainly human ?
Ah, well if you knew the original then you know that Starbuck was a callsign rather than a name ...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Oct. 10 2006,17:41)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jam_Man @ Oct. 10 2006,14:54)]But Battlestar Galactica ? Are you a mentalist !?  Thats the biggest pile of poney to come across the atlantic.

Starbuck is a girl, eh ?   Whats all this religious nonsense ?  Why are the baddies mainly human ?
Ah, well if you knew the original then you know that Starbuck was a callsign rather than a name ...
Starbuck was in Moby Dick!

Lost all the way for me, I've never really been into American Drama shows since Quantum Leap and the A-Team got cancelled but I'm a total Lost addict, was never able to get into 24 at all.

For anyone left hanging by season 2 cliffhanger, the opening 5 minutes of season 3 is now up on youtube of course, Opening 5 minutes

yeah Mike, They repeated them every day on ITV3 over here for a while, really kept me going when I was qurantined with mumps earlier this year. Was gutted that my Sky+ bloody deleted the very last episode the other day tho as I wanted to hold onto it. Should be around on DVD soon though as QL is on DVD these days.

The first episode of the third series is on here as well as a load of other things including Family Guy, Futurama, South Park etc.

Alexis

Back