• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lost!

I only saw the first episode, so no spoilers please!

The theory that I won't go into here certainly answers a few questions about the "cloud" monster and the polar bears IMHO.

Yes, I saw it.

Theories? Dunno! What I do know though is that I'm getting more confused the longer it goes on.

Cracking show and like you I was hooked from the off. Could never not watch this now. On one hand I'm intrigued, but on the other it is getting more outlandish, but I've invested so much time with this, I couldn't walk away now.

Disappointed that the accompanying podcast is now a video podcast. I'm going to either have to upgrade my ipod or watch at home. Was essential train material before.

Looking forward to next Sunday!

I guess we shouldn't go into too many theories if people are yet to watch both episodes, but personally was very happy (and confused) with how they were going to take on series 5.

I was worried they would stay off of the island just focusing on how the O6 would return, but was good to see those left behind as well- even though it was confusing at times.

I watched it last night and loved it (any Evangeline fans get voting for her on the totty thread!). Is a bit confusing but I still have huge hopes for the series. Loved the fact that Sawyer didnt have a shirt on for a lot of it too, what a shame his clothes disappeared!

is it still going?
how long can they extend being lost on an island

Its very confusing in words as to whats happened throughout the last 4 series, but it does make sense if you watch it. I dont feel like they have overdone the storyline as it has all flowed quite well. its more than just an island now!

I thought it started at 2100. ;)

Absolute hokum, but I'm still hooked and totally confused.

It was a bit confusing with the time travelling part last night! But I loved the bits with Hurley, his summing up of everything thats happened to his mum was brilliant, cos it really doesnt make any sense!!

Those damned shows either side of Lost with Iain Lee on them seemed to give a lot away about what is likely to happen in future episodes. Cheers Sky One :-(

SPOILER (highlight to read)
The sight of Jack, Kate, Sawyer et al in Dharma jumpsuits seemed to suggest they are all back on the island, possibly in the 1970s
SPOILER/ end

Agreed kenny I also found that very frustrating. Iain Lee also said that what we saw in the background happened in [highlight] episode 9/10 [highlight] which gave the timeline away as well.

Its very confusing in words as to whats happened throughout the last 4 series, but it does make sense if you watch it. I dont feel like they have overdone the storyline as it has all flowed quite well. its more than just an island now!

fair enough, however i dont think i will catch up having watched the first season, as i know a fair few people who would happily ruin it for me. no-one on here i might add.

Thank **** for that , when i saw the title on this thread , i thought it was an update on the famous lost SUFC flag at Chelsea .......pheeeeeeeeeeeeww

I lost interest in Lost after the first series.

Dexter is the best thing on tv right now.

Caught up with it last night. Cracking double episode to start. Great to see Sawyer back on top form, and Hurley always makes me smile. Did anyone else recognise the old lady at the end, she owned the shop in London that Des and Penny visited a couple of series back. Spooky !

Caught up with it last night. Cracking double episode to start. Great to see Sawyer back on top form, and Hurley always makes me smile. Did anyone else recognise the old lady at the end, she owned the shop in London that Des and Penny visited a couple of series back. Spooky !

Was Miss Hawkins. I think it's great how the prior series are all linking together.

Was Miss Hawkins. I think it's great how the prior series are all linking together.

There is still a few things they need to clear up though, like Charlie saving them to see Clare get in a helicopter- that never happened! And why did Juliet never tell Jack that Clare was his sister, seeing as she knew all of his file? hmmmmm

Back