• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McNasty

When I got tickets this afternoon I was told 390 singing area tickets sold out of 730.
I am trying to contact Oxford to get a decision on Drums, having a bit of trouble contacting their Ground and Safety Officer, rumour has it he has gone to buy lots of ear-plugs for the Oxford fans cos they are expecting a lot of noise. LET US NOT DISAPPOINT THEM

STOP PRESS ----- Oxford says drums are ok.

Yep, tickets selling fast guys...

If you haven't got yours, make sure you get one for The Blue Voice Section.

Let's make a load of noise and help the boys push on to round 3..

PS, Please bring balloons, banners, flags, confetti etc etc, a party atmosphere is to be had by all..

Make sure your part of it..

The Blue Voice, landing at The Kassam this Saturday!..

Sing your hearts out for lads. Stand up and make yourself proud. Make sure everyone of those oxford fans doesnt forget us. Saturday is the day where the Blue Voice shall come alive

Alas i shall be in the "quiet" section on Saturday as i'll be going with Shrimptank and his baby son .. i'm sure you'll do us proud though folks ;)

What happened to that huge flag from a few seasons back? That would look good being passed head high along the stand. I remember seeing it a few seasons ago at Rushden but can't remember what it said...

What happened to that huge flag from a few seasons back? That would look good being passed head high along the stand. I remember seeing it a few seasons ago at Rushden but can't remember what it said...

I am picking up a very large flag that has been hiding for a couple of years, not sure what is says but it has been to SUFC matches in the past. May be the same one.

I'm really looking forward until Saturday and am eager to see TBV in full swing. I hope there's lots of noise and that it's positive noise to support the whole team.

I'm really looking forward until Saturday and am eager to see TBV in full swing. I hope there's lots of noise and that it's positive noise to support the whole team.

TBV wont be in full swing until FF beefy, but Saturday is the first proper organised event, so fingers crossed it will be a great day and something to build on...

But as i've said a million times already, we need the support from you guys...

So sing up saturday please!

Back