• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Louis Walsh signs

Only our third player under contract for next season (along with Akinola and Harry Phillips - and maybe ANG whose contract length has never been officially disclosed).

Who has he played six or seven games of 90 minutes for this season if he hasn't had a club since being released by Forest in the summer? All trial games?

Despite having played solely in the north (guiseley, Barnsley and Forest), he's apparently a southerner.

From a Barnsley site.
Louis signed for the Club in July 2018 after some fine performances at U23 level during the 2017/18 campaign. Blessed with incredible acceleration and terrific technique, the flying winger ghosts past defenders with consummate ease and frequently provides teammates with assists while contributing with goals too.

Sounds too good to be true......but you never know.

Sounds like Steven Clark.

At Bundesliga 2 and Championship level though. A lot of the names mentioned have similar records at League 1 and League 2 level. I think Quaner could do better than us anyway.
Only our third player under contract for next season (along with Akinola and Harry Phillips - and maybe ANG whose contract length has never been officially disclosed).

Who has he played six or seven games of 90 minutes for this season if he hasn't had a club since being released by Forest in the summer? All trial games?

Despite having played solely in the north (guiseley, Barnsley and Forest), he's apparently a southerner.

Nathaniel George is definitely under contract until the summer of 2022. Good news on today's showing.

Wasnt the other lad Green from Barnsley!? The northern scout must be putting the work in that's all I can say.

olayinka wouldn’t want to play for U21 side, as he rather play in Football league, if he cannot make it at Arsenal, he can build an career in football league. How many Arsenal U21 players made it in pro football for the last 10 years? Not many to be honest.

Decision for olayinka staying is way out of our hands. I doubt kyle taylor would want to drop this low either.
Can see Taylor staying till the end off season. Olayinka probably wont be unfortunately, wouldn't surprise me if arsenal got higher league club lined up already.

Olayinka definitely has the 'x' factor and the ability to score a wonder goal or release a killer pass and thus turn a game although he does tend to drift in and out a bit. ANG was a more than adequate replacement yesterday. It would be good if he was to stay, but, based on what I saw in yesterday's game I think we could cover his departure.

Back