• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Loving the way

Exactly! It means as much to ewes and Shrimpers as a derby does to anyone else. Just smaller numbers, that's all.

Exactly! It means as much to ewes and Shrimpers as a derby does to anyone else. Just smaller numbers, that's all.
2 points above relegation, i think it means much more to us now, we can do this, Col Ewe were lucky against Carlisle, and i think we all know what has happened to them in their last few games. UTB

think with the state of their pitch we could well see a right good old kicking match monday and a few big hoofs up front to their two big men.

Soccer AM were less complimentary. The bloke said its the third biggest east Anglia derby behind Ipswich-norwich and peterbro-cambridge. Helen just said they there will be jellied eels everywhere

Soccer AM were less complimentary. The bloke said its the third biggest east Anglia derby behind Ipswich-norwich and peterbro-cambridge. Helen just said they there will be jellied eels everywhere
Stoopid bint, she obviously meant Histon-Cambridge.
Does anyone actually like jellied eels? :unsure:

the way it is at the moment i would think colu norwich may be a more heated 'east anglian' game than posh cambridge

Those two ***** can **** right off.

We're not part of f***ing East Anglia anyway. It's boring up there- too many fields and trees and not enough shops, car parks or tower blocks.

We're not part of f***ing East Anglia anyway. It's boring up there- too many fields and trees and not enough shops, car parks or tower blocks.

Which is why, after living up here for 22 years, I do not have any regrets about coming up here( Although Mrs GYS will always say it was because of her)
Sorry if this is:offtopic:

Back