• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yorkshire Blue

Super Moderator⭐
Staff member
I'm going for Anthony Grant. He's played in every other position for the club, so this would give him the full set.

If you think about it, it makes sense. He's now the second choice midfielder off the bench (although he clearly should be starting ahead of Kalala), he has more experience than Bentley and he's going to relish the extra protection keepers get from the ref as it will enable him to win even more free-kicks.

I can see Sturrock going out and getting a keeper on loan but I personally would like to see Dan Bentley between the sticks If he good enough for the bench then he good enough for a start!!!I have seen Dan play many times in youth games and ressie games and at times he has won the game for them.But if he goes for goes for the loan option who would he go for????

One of the London Prem clubs will have a keeper we can borrow. I say play the kid though. He's earned his chance.

Bentley looked very shakey yesterday after he came on, hopefully only down to nerves. Spilled a few, and possibly could have done a bit more to get to the ball for the goal, but I don't see any problem in giving him a go on Tuesday night.

Get a keeper in on loan, Bentley did not look at his best yesterday and the next couple of games are there for the taking with an experienced keeper in the team.

Very harsh on Bentley, IMHO, he had absolutely no chance with the goal and, apart from one punch when he could/should have caught it he was fine.

I'd be worried if we can't beat Barnet just because we're playing our under-study 'keeper!

they could"nt go far wrong by giving me a call up and i would do it for free, ex norwich and southend manor keeper :winking:

I'd be worried if we can't beat Barnet just because we're playing our under-study 'keeper!

agree with this bit totally, BUT if we did loose and things went downhill would we lkook back to this point and say if only he had got a nother keeper#

i say play him

If Phillips and Barker are fit to play Tuesday, then I say play Bentley.. These two in defense have been so solid I don't think Morris has had much to do the last few games.

Back