• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC_Al

Metal Monday Dude
I've only just remembered this but did anyone else see Luke Guttridge at Dagenham the other night?

As me and my brother were leaving the bar, he walks past us and orders a drink for him and his pal. We resisted the urge to go up to him and nut the little **** :hilarious: .

He could barely see over the bar bless him :finger: :finger:

Last edited:
I think I may have trodden on him after the game ..Hmmm, or was that my ciggy butt.:confused: :p

If he could get rid of his childish attitude.
He'd be a good player.

Was good for us in our L1 winning campaign.

Great memories of Gutts, I'll always like him if not for his football skills but for his cheeky face.

I wish him all the best and hope someday he'll learn and get his head screwed on.

Gutteridge? **** him! I hope he ends up in the Blue Square Cement 2nd Division pub team. Greedy ****.

Oh sharing a town with him will be so much fun.
Actually, not totally off topic but a friend of mines Dad is a Cobblers STH and is sponsoring Leon Constantines shirt this season. Due to this he gets a meal with Leon at the end of the season, my friend doesn't want to go so his Dad asked me, I said as long as I get to wear my Southend shirt with our champions 05/06 flag then I will be happy to attend.

Good player in L1 never going to make the Championship.

Is he wearing braces in that picture on the article ?

Back