• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No thanks, was a destabilising influence when here before. I remember he got dropped, fell out with Tilson and went into a huge sulk for ages. Always had the impression he thinks he's better than he really is. Probably turned Northampton Town because he thinks he shpould be in the Championship and earning far more. jog on.
Bit harsh. He rejected a new contract at Northampton because it was on reduced terms.

Hell of a signing for the conference.
Yes defiantly! Luton operate on a large budget,i think they have over 5000 season ticket holders.Must be paying him a lot to drop out of the football league.

Yes defiantly! Luton operate on a large budget,i think they have over 5000 season ticket holders.Must be paying him a lot to drop out of the football league.

And they also took David Martin from us who was reportedly one of our bigger wage earners. They must really mean business this season.

about time luton came back up, hope they do it this season, to big to be out of the football league.

Always liked Gutts but there was quite a big section of our fanbase that didn't. He'd be a good signing and give us time to get Timlin fit after his spell inside and then to actually have a decent choice in the middle.

League One title winning Guttridge was awesome, when things got tough in the Championship not so much.

Scored this beauty against Cambridge at the weekend, which I think is where we bought him from
[video]https://youtu.be/iFN9KREtLUk[/video]

Scored this beauty against Cambridge at the weekend, which I think is where we bought him from

A placed 30 yarder with puffed-out cheek celebration.

Textbook!

Lovely finish!

I very much approve of that Luton shirt as well. Bit of a throwback to their 80s heyday

Picture1-440x440.jpg

To be fair the guys still got it. division 2 seems to suit him. Not meant as an offence to a great player that worked so hard for the club during his time here.

To be fair the guys still got it. division 2 seems to suit him. Not meant as an offence to a great player that worked so hard for the club during his time here.

Maybe now but in his prime with us he was a key player in winning League 1. The step up to the Championship was just that bit too much for him. Has always performed best in a team that likes to play football on the floor.

Yes, thats exactly what I meant by post that I stated that "he was a great player & worked so hard for the club during his time here". At 33 in the later life of his career, Division 2 football seems to suit him "His still got" meaning his still got class.

Scored tonight for Daggers in their 2-1 loss against Wycombe.

Looks like our non-noisey neighbours from up the A13 will be playing National Conference league next season. I thought I heard on Sky Sports, say that they are the only team in all divisions yet to win a home game this season.

Back