• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

amsemp

Director⭐
@CJPhillips1982: Luke Prosser suffered a fractured cheekbone and concussion against Dagenham. He's out of the game tomorrow. @SUFCRootsHall @Essex_Echo

Huge blow to lose him. He just can't stop hurting himself! What an absolute warrior, so refreshing to have someone so willing to shed blood for the cause. One of our most committed players this season.

And so it begins..... But luckily the transfer window hasn't shut yet.

Not happy about this at all, Luke's taken so many knocks to the head recently and now this? Glad John is thought fit, but concerned that there's a comment that it could put him out for the rest of the season if he hurts it again.

Prosser has been in the wars this season. As well as he has been playing, I hope he's given the time to fully recover. I'm sure it's just because he thrives on sticking his neck on the line that he keeps getting injured, but it almost seems as if he's not recovering properly.

Southend United's Luke Prosser ruled out of Newport County clash

SOUTHEND United’s in-form centre-back Luke Prosser has been ruled out of tonight’s clash with Newport County with a fractured cheekbone and concussion.

More...

Luke has made real progress and is now, rightly, a regular starter on merit.
I have no doubt that although injured he will be at the Hall tonight, as a fan, cheering on his team mates.

fingers crossed it is only one match as reported. Everyone in the team is going to have to step up. If the defence is put under pressure , especially in the air I think we will suffer. Time for
Phillips to get back to his POTY form

Luke has made real progress and is now, rightly, a regular starter on merit.
I have no doubt that although injured he will be at the Hall tonight, as a fan, cheering on his team mates.

Not only that, but he is now our best central defender. Last season he was third best behind Phillips and Cresswell.

Back