• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I had prosser as my MOTM yesterday he battled for every ball through out the game .

I didn't really see enough in "Prosser" yesterday that changed my mind about him, I.M.H.O he is average at best and although he was not our worst player on the park yesterday he certainly was not the best. Yes he did ok but still got skinned at least twice(out of position) and personally he will make more mistakes against better opposition than he did today. Play "Barker" at L/B and move "Moshni" in central defence with philips would be my choice.

First time i saw him play last season was the pre season game against West Ham. I thought he had a great match, and expected him to be one of our 'regulars' throughout the season. As we know this did'nt happen, yet hopefully a year down the line he will prove some people wrong. Although to be fair, he would probably admit himself that last season was one to forget from his point of view.

Had a conversation with Tara Brady a few months ago, and he said then how much he rated Prosser, and he thought that the lad would do well when he gets a run... at that point I'd only seen Prosser play a couple of times, and hadnt been that impressed but thought it unfair to judge on a couple of games, when Prosser had been injured. On yesterday's performance I can see what TB meant! Was MOM yesterday.

Good on him I say, must admit my eyebrows raised when he wasnt let go at the end of the season. Sturrock must see enough, and i remember in some pre season games some people were saying he was very vocal, perhaps sturrock has told him to man up and beleive in himself, and although i wasnt at saturdays game, (but i was at the Vale game last season and wasnt impressed!) its clear the general concensus is that he played well, and long may it continue!

EDIT 1000 posts :))))
:happy:

thought Pross played well did the simple things perfectly and was first to encourage and chat to others

Back