• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lunch Hacks

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
Has anyone achieved synergy by combining off the shelf lunch components to create something special.

The rules are that you must be able to assemble the lunch at your desk without anything but a plate/bowl and cutlery.

My best effort (discontinued for health reasons) is pimping egg sandwiches and salads with frazzles.

Today my apple is covered in chocolate icing thanks to my sandwich box being up-ended in my bag.

Looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Today my apple is covered in chocolate icing thanks to my sandwich box being up-ended in my bag.

Looking forward to it :thumbsup:

What the hell have you got for lunch!?

8kvGI10.gif

Nooo, but she made some chocolate cup cakes yesterday :thumbsup:

Cool. My wife made about 20 cup cakes for our son's birthday. He's very good at recognising flags so she decorated each one with a different flag. He loved them!

Anyway, I was wrong!

Cool. My wife made about 20 cup cakes for our son's birthday. He's very good at recognising flags so she decorated each one with a different flag. He loved them!

Anyway, I was wrong!

Yep, summer baby just 40 years and 19 days after her daddy....though the cakes were decorated with Disney Princesses as well....who knew Belle tasted so sweet?

Wraps, salami, cheese and olives. Put the wrap on a plate, layer salami, cheese and olives in the middle and roll it up. It all lasts ages so chuck the rest in the fridge at work and use it for the rest of the week. Far cheaper than buying pre-packaged sandwiches and so much nicer!

Also, buy a bar of chocolate and a clemantine. Stick a segment of clemantine on top of each bit of chocolate and you've got au naturale chocolate orange. Actually really works!

:thumbsup:

Tin of sweet corn and a packet of couscous
Slap it in a big mug add boiling water and cue one quick healthy and bland cupful of stuff which stops you getting hungry and means you don't have to spend long away from the desk....

Tin of sweet corn and a packet of couscous
Slap it in a big mug add boiling water and cue one quick healthy and bland cupful of stuff which stops you getting hungry and means you don't have to spend long away from the desk....

I'm looking for something to enliven mu lunchtime, not indulge in Terry Waite role play.

Back