• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lunchtime Boredom

SUFCFARAWAY

Frogs for sale

Man walking down the street noticed a street vendor with a sign FROGS FOR SALE.. "greatest blow job you will ever have”. The man approached and the vendor said, trust me, these frogs give the best blow job you will ever get. The man proceeded home with his new purchase. About 3am the man’s wife was awakened by strange noises and a light coming from the kitchen. She arose to investigate. When she looked in the kitchen she was amazed to see pots and pans scattered all over, cookbooks opened, her husband frying a steak, and the frog up on the counter watching her husband. She asked "what the hell are you doing”. He replied "as soon as I teach this frog to cook.......you`re outa here!!

Heaven or Hell

A young lady came home and told her mother that her boyfriend had proposed, but she had turned him down because she found out that he was an atheist and didn't believe in heaven or hell.

"Marry him anyway, dear," the mother said. "Between the two of us, we'll show him just how wrong he is."

The millionare with alligators

Once there was a millionaire, who collected live alligators. He kept them in the pool in back of his mansion. The millionaire also had a beautiful daughter who was single. One day he decides to throw a huge party, and during the party he announces, "My dear guests...I have a proposition to every man here. I will give one million pounds or my daughter to the man who can swim across this pool full of alligators and emerge unharmed!"

As soon as he finished his last word, there was the sound of a large SPLASH!! There was one guy in the pool swimming with all he could...the crowd cheered him on as he kept stroking. Finally, he made it to the other side unharmed. The millionaire was impressed.

He said, "My boy that was incredible! Fantastic! I didn't think it could be done! Well I must keep my end of the bargain...which do you want, my daughter or the one million pounds?"

The guy says, "Listen, I don't want your money! And I don't want your daughter! I want the person who pushed me in that WATER!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Nov. 08 2005,13:43)]The millionare with alligators

Once there was a millionaire, who collected live alligators. He kept them in the pool in back of his mansion. The millionaire also had a beautiful daughter who was single. One day he decides to throw a huge party, and during the party he announces, "My dear guests...I have a proposition to every man here. I will give one million pounds or my daughter to the man who can swim across this pool full of alligators and emerge unharmed!"

As soon as he finished his last word, there was the sound of a large SPLASH!! There was one guy in the pool swimming with all he could...the crowd cheered him on as he kept stroking. Finally, he made it to the other side unharmed. The millionaire was impressed.

He said, "My boy that was incredible! Fantastic! I didn't think it could be done! Well I must keep my end of the bargain...which do you want, my daughter or the one million pounds?"

The guy says, "Listen, I don't want your money! And I don't want your daughter! I want the person who pushed me in that WATER!!!
It was a few days later and the millionaire tried the same thing. A bloke jumped into the pool and swam unmolested to the other side and leapt out to claim his prize.

The millionaire was amazed and asked the man how he had done it.

"Easy" said the man, "I have a tattoo that says Col******r for the cup, and not even an alligator will swallow that"

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ Nov. 08 2005,14:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Nov. 08 2005,13:43)]The millionare with alligators

It was a few days later and the millionaire tried the same thing. A bloke jumped into the pool and swam unmolested to the other side and leapt out to claim his prize.

The millionaire was amazed and asked the man how he had done it.

"Easy" said the man, "I have a tattoo that says Col******r for the cup, and not even an alligator will swallow that"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quality!

my dog minton ate all my shuttlecocks..... bad minton

me neither.. westcliff or canary wharf..
i cant argue with the bad jokes bit mind..

Back