• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

rlb999

We want 4 stands!
What's the deal with his loan? It seems it expires soon?
Id sooner keep him than Ben Reeves. Not that I don't like Reeves. Just that I think Lund fits our team structure better.

I've liked Lund and until such time as the Mkandawire thing can be sorted (if at all) I'd happily keep him.

I think he is going to be a free agent in the summer and from what I've seen so far, he would be a good signing for us. He has great energy, tackles well and is good in the air. Potential to be a better player than L2, but a season there would do his development the world of good..:smile:

I know Bristol Rovers were interested in him after his loan spell there and that is closer to home for him, but that was before Ward took over so maybe he could be persuaded to join us, if PS wants him of course.

I think he is going to be a free agent in the summer and from what I've seen so far, he would be a good signing for us. He has great energy, tackles well and is good in the air. Potential to be a better player than L2, but a season there would do his development the world of good..:smile:

I know Bristol Rovers were interested in him after his loan spell there and that is closer to home for him, but that was before Ward took over so maybe he could be persuaded to join us, if PS wants him of course.

Where does he actually hail from?

I believe he is from the Crewe area, and has played for them and Stoke - Port Vale's two biggest rivals, so no shock to see his efforts on Saturday

think lund looks a good young player from what i have seen.
if unable to sign Mkandawire - think lund is a good option to try and extend his loan.

in terms of reeves has anyone heard if he will signing again for the blues ????

Back